Toribash
ah sounds like fun ;o
Sad to see this clan not as active as it once was.
| Jolly Roger | Aeon | fl0w | Liquor |
| Team NZ & AUS |

| DarkDranz | Kaito | Kratos | Brucia | Chirs | Trice | Tempest | Vitta | Pranit | TheAnimal | Sparky |
| TripStone |
Yeah. Would be awesome if it was as active as it was back in 2012.
| Team NZ & AUS |

| DarkDranz | Kaito | Kratos | Brucia | Chirs | Trice | Tempest | Vitta | Pranit | TheAnimal | Sparky |
| TripStone |
I know, it was in its peak, the leader be destroying heads, DNX be sparring fluidly, I'm not sure if it was minguito or dengue that I played with in wushu that was really good, oh well I'm pretty sure they ere both good. In other words the clan was more badass
Edit: it was musket that I played wushu with lol
Clux... does sound familiar but it was like... 2 years ago at least. When I was actually somewhat good at wushu.
Fucking smooth.
Yeah, I had three accounts lost, all of them joined extreme, toriyam, yammy, clux, I think I had more, lol, idiotically I lost all those accounts, I hated the fact that when I came back you guys were all saying your farewell, but I'm not disappointed, we had our good times.
Well I´m still around though I´m not active ingame, but I can definitly check the forums. So it´s not dead for me, at least forum wise.
Fucking smooth.
Link comes ingame from time to time.
| Team NZ & AUS |

| TripStone |