Toribash
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Yeah kick had a similar idea some time ago, my only issue is with participants though. Apart from ourselves and a few outside RA, not many seem to give much of a damn. Weekly tourneys can turn into a chore and that can keep up only a few times, i already saw TW try it and they apparently couldn't keep on for various reasons. And bojan is cooking up a board game/forum based event as to prevent issues with GMT's, which is quite clever. But you can still try several ideas, if something looks promising, we can start with some artwork and organizing.
But why's the rum gone? :v
Made some progress with the story, first chapter draft is written.

Originally Posted by k6vamees View Post
That's kind of sad, but up to you. The story won't suffer for it, but i knew you could make it more graphic than it sounds ;d Anyway since i saw there wasn't much progress going on here, i took some of my free time and tried to do the first chapter. So feast your eyes on this, feel free to do some slight corrections ofc. Including that fish part if someone doesn't want him included still (he hasn't responded to my pm so i guess he doesn't give a damn). The "//" is where i continued on from carey's last post. You can add some funny hints and so on make it fun.

Chapter1(a): Intro/snake

There is another way to get things moving here. The first 11 chapters obviously represent the appearance of a new character. So the chapter in which the member is mentioned (i.e. next up is william) can do the next chapter (I can help if i'm available). Here's an updated list of the main story progression so you get what i mean:

Story progression, Episode I

i got a name.. Wushu rumble
-----
great minds think alike (kickass and I)
-----
Should i post the thread soon? just need to figure out first place prize
Last edited by Zer0; May 2, 2013 at 04:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Don't straight out post anything in the events board just yet. Plan it first, might have to do it in rasa.