Toribash
Destroy carries... yet one of them has a spell shield with an automatic get-the-fish-off summoner spell, and another has invulnerability, and yet another can become untargetable. Damn, the people you get paired up against are retarded :/ I'd kill for that kind of enemy retardation.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
diamond 1 to challenger is gonna be a long ass climb

Last 4 games:

+7 lp
-1 lp
+3 lp
+5 lp

Then I have to actually reach 100 lp at this rate, then wait for some of the 50 in challenger to lose their spots, then win my best of 5 to make it in.
Last edited by 2worlds; Apr 30, 2013 at 06:58 AM.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Is it beneficial to turn Mouse Precision ( Acceleration ) off for more precise clicking?
on a side note stuck at diamond 4.
Originally Posted by Kryo View Post
Is it beneficial to turn Mouse Precision ( Acceleration ) off for more precise clicking?

Yes it is, always for RTS games
I remember reading a guide for an RTS game (and another guide for LoL) and they both said to turn mouse acceleration off for them.
Think Accel is more useful for FPS : )
-----
Also guys, since I've started again I've been playing Xin Zhao (winning mostly.. however if I get laned with 2 range then I get picked on a lot :L)
Any tips? I'm still a bit rusty and I want to get back into it..
I'm also saving up my IP for a character but I can't make the decision between a AD or AP..
First world problems xP
Last edited by souldevilj; Apr 30, 2013 at 02:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Mouse Acceleration is the most retarded thing anyone can have in a pc game. It is alot easier to play without it on because you have a consistent mouse cursor speed rather than the shifting speeds from mouse acceleration. Cursor Acceleration is designed for console or gamepads where you don't have the same accuracy, control and speed of a mouse.
I R IRONMAN
Or if you're used to it :> I used mouse accel for a few fps games cause I rarely need a twitchy movement. Likewise, if you're already hovering over the creep in question you want to last hit, mouse accel will change very little if it's on or off.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Destroy carries... yet one of them has a spell shield with an automatic get-the-fish-off summoner spell, and another has invulnerability, and yet another can become untargetable. Damn, the people you get paired up against are retarded :/ I'd kill for that kind of enemy retardation.

Both champs are easy to fight against, thing about fizz is he engages whenever he wants and I made sure to not do it when they used any moves that make my attack invurnable.
-----
Plus Malphs and thresh ult it rid of sivir shield.
Last edited by Devil; Apr 30, 2013 at 03:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

play what youre best with.
i personally switch the DPI of my mouse when i play LoL, can easily make it with a button on it.
usually i use 3k, for everything normal (like browsing internet and so on.) in most games i go up to 4k to be more fast in my movements, or to turn around faster in shooters and so on. (im still accurate enough with it.)

im used to play with 4k dpi LoL, if i would have higher/lower i would fuck up pretty much.
so just try it out, but i prefer to learn a faster mouse cursor.

tl;dr: im using a faster mouse coursor for playing. instead of slowing it down.
Last edited by Unicorn; Apr 30, 2013 at 04:20 PM.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by Devil View Post
Both champs are easy to fight against, thing about fizz is he engages whenever he wants and I made sure to not do it when they used any moves that make my attack invurnable.
-----
Plus Malphs and thresh ult it rid of sivir shield.

No, they're just bad.

If kayle would actually know when to use her ult you couldnt kill any carry.