Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Which of the ones below do you thing is a good clan saying?
*slap* Could've had Juice!
1 Votes / 7.69%
Simply Juice.
0 Votes / 0%
Let me show you my Juice.
0 Votes / 0%
Please drink responsibly.
8 Votes / 61.54%
V9˝ FusionŽ.
0 Votes / 0%
110% Real.
4 Votes / 30.77%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Questions that don't deserve a thread in "Rapid threads"
I tried this in wibbles and...you can imagine the outcome.
Anyway, when you get toriprime, you can change your forum title but : can you put an image or change color and font?
How do you put an img in your signature
I try [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
and
except in the first one the signature says no image
and the second one the image doesn't show up, just the link
Id like a flame.
And sry everyone for being inactive..i am having very little time at all to get on recently, and it will be like that for a couple of weeks or so....just thought id say that.
Check this out
I know it cost tc to forge it ......so dont officialy "forge" it until it looks right.50k right?
EDIT: Nvm that one..Uless u want to, <_<
Try this one, But exept u see how the flame particles are all flamey looking....and the one in the first picture i put up are all particle looking?Lets make it all particle looking.
Last edited by Chuk; May 22, 2009 at 12:03 AM.
Still, wouldn't you rather buy 10 donuts than buy toriprime. Yah you can change your title to like "cockmaster" and change the color or some stupid shit like that, but why waste 10$ on that?! I certainly wouldn't, because I'm very hungry right now and I'd really prefer the donuts.
t0ribash'Cat'Army

Name:Kitty
Name:SnowBall

Name:Spirit(Orange One)he die... a car hit him

Cat Factory

Name:Smokie

I never said I hated your cats, I just said I don't really like cats in general. Whenever I try to go up to one I always get bitten or scratched in the face. It's not fun at all