Toribash
Greeeetings all, sorry for no activity recently, been on an army selection course (Royal Goblin army, of course) so I'm likely to be inactive for a few more days I doubt I can make the event I'm afraid

(That's a figure of speech... Goblins are incapable of feeling fear)
Leader of the Mighty Democratic Goblin Empire. Long may it reign.
Attached Files
S - Relations keyframes.rpl (593.9 KB, 2 views)
Reapin' on
The only time I've seen Boap have good judgement and fap to replays is my hand-made torisex and daycare replays.
Haha! Ur mad!
they said my replays were cool . cuz i was just a noob and they didnt want to hurt my feels . hahaha xD GAMBI LETS FIGHT NOW NOW NOW
02Chich02 -Wuhsu3-Akido-acrojoust
NotTiffany you can just win by default unless I can find anyone else to take goblins place.
Chich im not very sure how to judge replays that aren't spars...tricking...or parkour.
So the only thing I can say is good work :P

Here we go again.
I have alot to say for this one, let me down a little bit :P
Oh and yeah I understand its a solo spar so there should be a quality drop... but I don't accept
that excuse for a replay being bad.

Review for uke

Review for tori

Last edited by Boaplitas; Dec 1, 2015 at 05:36 PM.
thanks i will work on that even tho with that fast recovery was just like i wanted to get a fast paste spar and i tryed to keep the action up so yea
and could anyone tell me why i am getting to spar all the pros and famous people lately
although crocap wasnt in his best shape
i really like that finisher even tho i had to go as fast as possible cuz he had to go
Attached Files
S - crocapsss.rpl (430.7 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Reaper; Dec 1, 2015 at 06:11 PM.
Reapin' on