Toribash
Yeah you must be pretty dumb xD! That really is a pretty picture Zelda, did you take it? Enjoy your time there and when you come back tell us of your adventures!
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
Of course I took it! It really isn't hard to take a pretty picture when there is amazing scenery in literally every direction. And Link, the one with the deserts is Australai, not Austria. Don't worry, it's pretty confusing shit. I take it you didn't enjoy geography sat school?
Last edited by Zelda; Apr 8, 2015 at 08:01 PM.
Good morning sweet princess
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
Yeah austria's pretty beautiful.

View from restaurant up mountain

Snoooow :0 I've never seen snow :/ It looks nice, i loved the picture.

Some pics of my city. (Curitiba)

Also, anyone help me with this replay, i can't do a boom hit :[
Attached Files
#Life_[M]_cu[3].rpl (38.8 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Life; Apr 8, 2015 at 08:40 PM.
Former Admin, Smod, Market Squad, Clan Squad and Toriagent. If you got any questions please don't contact me, thank you!
I always used to fail at the difference between Austria and Australia, I think I know it now.

You've never ever seen snow in your life life? (double life cool)
I don't know or I should be jealous or should feel for you. Snow is pretty fun and such but it comes with coldness, I dun like cold.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Damn! Life I wish I lived where you live. That place looks amazing, is that glass building a massive green house?! If so that is the most bad ass looking green house I've seen in my life.
I could never understand why people confused Austria and Australia. I understand that the spellings are similar, but Austria is like a not-angry Germany, and Australia is where kangaroos and shit are. And filled with England's version of hillbillies.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Yeah I really don't understand how people get those two places mixed up honestly. I mean its "Australia" and "Austria" So I guess I can sorta see how people get confused. I saw your replay Life and I was inspired to make one of my own. I'm still working on it so I should be able to show it to you peeps soon.
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
I understand that the spellings are similar, but Austria is like a not-angry Germany

You, my friend, have a disturbing lack of historical knowledge. The only reason why they aren't angry anymore is because they lost all their shit after losing the first world war, yo.
8/
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
And filled with England's version of hillbillies.

Like Ele? And the more historically accurate term is 'convicts'.

While a lot of people see Austrains as the nice version of Germans I can't help but see them as the less nice version of the Swiss, but I geuss in the end everything is a matter of perspective.
Last edited by Zelda; Apr 8, 2015 at 10:19 PM.
Good morning sweet princess
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
While a lot of people see Austrains as the nice version of Germans I can't help but see them as the less nice version of the Swiss, but I geuss in the end everything is a matter of perspective.

This is so great! But yeah as Redundant said people have a twisted version way of seeing Austrians as "good Germans" which is an entirely biased way of looking at it.