Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Revised, tell me if it needs more editing, im ready to work on it more if needed.
Last edited by tully3; Jun 27, 2015 at 06:59 AM.
N I C E
I've seen Tully before. Great player. Its just that app is bugging me. It is sorta better now but could do with more info. When I mean more I mean extra info. Yes from me I guess.
I am dead
Originally Posted by tully3 View Post
Name: Tully(irl i also prefer to be called that)
Belt:5th Dan
Country and timezone:Pacific Time Zone (UTC-08:00)
How active are you in-game (1-10):Will be an 8, currently a 5
Any clans you joined before us? If so, what were they, and why did you leave?: I was in wapow for a long time, wanted to have fun so i made a clan with friends, and basically lead godly to 3rd place(left for similar reasons)
Contact information (Skype, Facebook, etc.):Skype:Mrchicken121
Best mod(s), Favourite mod(s): Aikido big dojo, aikido, greykido, and Xspar. I play usually abd, im quite good(maybe a test in some form?)
What do you want to contribute to the clan?:I can contribute replays, maybe training, good friendship, hard work, and forum activity.
Any bans/infractions?:1, when i was new i posted in the wrong area, learned from it though.
Why did you chose Ascend? anybody suggest you here?:optimus06 and error suggested me to join.
Anything you'd like to add?: I'm a funny guy who likes to talking to people.
Playercard:http://www.toribash.com/usercard/tully3.png
Post at least 1 single-player and 1 multi-player replay:

No. Really weak app. "Why did you chose Ascend? optimus06 and error suggested me to join". You don't even know this clan.
Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
No. Really weak app. "Why did you chose Ascend? optimus06 and error suggested me to join". You don't even know this clan.

Thanks for the info kratos, and nico where should i put more info? (never was good at apps.)

I am also re-posting for convenience and edits.

Name: Tully(irl i also prefer to be called that)
Belt:6th Dan
Country and timezone:Pacific Time Zone (UTC-08:00)
How active are you in-game (1-10):Will be an 8, currently a 5
Any clans you joined before us? If so, what were they, and why did you leave?: I had two clans i was in for long term and others for personal reasons (no hopping). I was in Wapow for a long time, great community, but not enough action for me. I was also in godly, i was the leader for a good amount of time, but slowly the clan died.
Contact information (Skype, Facebook, etc.):Skype:Mrchicken121 (almost always active)
Best mod(s), Favourite mod(s): Aikido big dojo, aikido, greykido, and Xspar. I play usually abd, i'm quite good in my book(maybe a test in some form?)
What do you want to contribute to the clan?:I can contribute replays, maybe training, good friendship, hard work, and forum activity.
Any bans/infractions?:1, when i was new i posted in the wrong area, learned from it though.
Why did you chose Ascend? anybody suggest you here?:This clans seems like it has many interesting and funny people who could teach me to be better than I am. I do not know the clan yet, but I would enjoy making new friends and ensuring old friendships. This clan seems high-skilled thus me fixing this app so many,I am determined now to join!
Anything you'd like to add?: I'm a guy who likes to talking to people, i also enjoy playing other games when i'm not playing toribash. I play soccer and usually do not have homework, so if anyone wants to contact me on Skype i will usually answer. If I get accepted I will probably screw around in servers again and look for wars.
Playercard:http://www.toribash.com/usercard/tully3.png
Post at least 1 single-player and 1 multi-player replay:
Last edited by tully3; Jun 29, 2015 at 07:23 AM.
N I C E
Yes I will be waiting for you to improve your app sir
Finally a guy who's dedicated to joining the clan!
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by Rhaemond View Post
Yes I will be waiting for you to improve your app sir
Finally a guy who's dedicated to joining the clan!

I have no more things to say coming to me right now, may someone tell me where to add info, i will do it immediately
Last edited by tully3; Jun 29, 2015 at 07:23 AM.
N I C E
Can you try to be more natural please? Try making free form app
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Hello my name is Toby i am 14 years old and i would love to join the Ascend People

A little bit about myself
Im Toby i live in the UK i speak little bit of Spanish and Danish however not much. I love to play counter strike global offensive and toribash, these are my main games i play others but im not good at them unlike toribash and cs go :3 I like to play football/soccer when i am bored and dont feel like playing cs or toribash but i spend most of my time on these 2 games, im a kind friendly person i do not bite, im just looking for a clan that can support me and help me get better as a toribash student!

My "career" in toribash

It all started when the simple citizen Toby found out that he could fight. He learned that you could fight your way to fame. Toby quickly learned that he would have to work hard if he was to make his mark in the Community of Toribash though, He got crushed time and time again. He fought Black Belts and they ridiculed him. He thought he would never rise. He got beat down until he could get no lower. Then he started to study the ways of fighting. He trained and trained. He finally reached the rank of Brown Belt. He joined a new clan that took him in. He became friends with the people of that clan and became a 2ND Dan . Unfortunately the clan fell apart. He left the clan with sadness in his heart. After some time he joined the clan Blast . He stayed there for some time, but he didn't feel that it was the right clan for him. So Toby created a clan of his own with the help of Robbie that lasted for a short time.Robbie felt that he fit in better elsewhere and so Toby said goodbye. Toby decided To Apply for Ascend.

What i would like to Achieve before i stop playing video games.

I would like to get into the Ascend family and become a 10TH DAN and have fun while trying to reach my goals, it would be an honour to be in the clan Ascend.

Belt: 2nd dan almost 3rd
GMT: +00:00 London
Email: tjhartwell@hotmail.com

What do i offer?

I offer a fun time while playing toribash, you'll never get bored when playing with me i pwomise <3 i can also spar with other members of the Ascend Family, however im still quite new to sparring so i hope to learn a few things off the more advance meembers in the family, we can also play other games when you/we dont want to play toribash for whatever reasons it would be nice to know the members on a more personal level. I am a respectful person, i will be nice to you as long as you are nice to me, like Eminem once said: "i dont care if your black, white, gay, lesbian, bisexual, tall, short, skinny, fat, if your nice to me ill be nice to you simple as that" Im also a loyal member, i used to own a clan not so long ago called (OC) this was just a joke clan and i realised it would acctually be nice to play the game at a more serious level

I am 8/10 Forum active
and 9/10 in game

I hope you can take my application into consideration
Thank you for reading.

Yours sincerely Toby

~I wiould also like to say i like speaking to Xexas and Rhaemond, you guys are awesome, i hope you could take my app into consideration! :O