Toribash
It's not like I want to dislike you, you sorta brought it onto yourself.
You just happened to get on my bad side
Also I'm really stubborn with this type of thing so it'll be pretty hard to reverse my feelings or whatever
Fuck.
My guinea pig became crippled on one side in honor of lars's birthday. Little cripple pig snug bug. She has trouble walking and keeps falling to the right and end up spinning in circles or log rolling to her destination. Like a tiny snake. She's really very fast at rolling slithering. Her children's children children child of a child of a child will be snake pigs.
The other day I went to the vet and now Buddy is taking medicine. I will make her middle name Tuba. I think she's getting better already! I also today kept getting stuck rocking back and forth like an idiot. If I put on music I sync to it. I developed the superpower of dance! On the downside the center line of my skull hurts the same way the back of my brain hurts when I try to solve a rubiks cube.

Wheeee eee

I've finished a drawing of kanaya too.
I was laughing so hard while reading that.
IT'S OKAY I'LL TEACH THE FRUIT HOW TO DANCE YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY
I DON'T HAVE MY COMPUTER CAUSE MY MOM TOOK IT AWAY ALSO TODAY IS THE 3RD DAY OF SCHOOL YAY

FUCKING KANAYA MAN I'M TELLING YOU WHAT A BABE
Fuck.
Originally Posted by Acavado View Post
On the downside the center line of my skull hurts the same way the back of my brain hurts when I try to solve a rubiks cube.

I don't get why you people have problems "solving" the cube, it's not even an IQ puzzle, there's several algorithms one uses to unlock the secrets of the Continuum Transfunctioner.
KONTINUUM TRANSFÖNKTIÖNÄR!?
SKREW THE UNIEVÖRSE!?
ZOLTAN!?
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3