Toribash
View Poll Results: Where is tl;dr?
lol
4 Votes / 36.36%
fag
7 Votes / 63.64%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

My name's Alec. I live in a big ol' suburb in Lexington Massachusetts USA. I currently attend Lexington Highschool as a 9th grader and I take 2 AP classes and get mostly A's and B's. I play baseball, football and lacrosse in the fall and summer and I snowboard in the winter. I like chilling with my friends and doing stupid crazy shit with them at parties and other big events. I like listening to classic rock, rap, and basically anything other than techno. I play drums and the violin, I like playing my drumset with some of my friends who have some form of 'band' with me. I play xbox, MW2 is my favorite game on it and Toribash is my favorite game on the computer. I like drawing and making textures in gimp for tb. So yeah, that just about sums it up.
Originally Posted by Aspire View Post
Umm... I think I still remember that Delaid said having no wibbles and spam thread in their clan forums. He already took it out in the annoucement board since it expired. I am not sure if the rule still stands but up to you guys.

Well this thread has been up for quite a while and I've seen quite a few other clans with wibbles threads. Think we're okay.
Oh I feel so much closer to you all :3

Pika I don't know how old you are, you look like an oldfag in your pic though. I was just thinking about what it would be like to hang out with you guys irl and then thought of you being like 18 and to mature for us xP
Yeah sorry about that. Tommorow I will upload the original version that has not been edited.
〈---[℘iℜatez]---[NO⍉T]---[⍉shi]---〉