Toribash
well.. I'm lucky in-game before i built my base i explored and saw some rocks im like ok this is a good spot when i learned about dungeons i looked in it after my house was built and im like ok its dark as hell... my friend called me and he said since your new put the difficulty on peaceful because hes new as well. so i made some torches got some stone pickaxes and axes and stuff like that... then i thought hmmmmm..... i heard about a dungeon.. so i went in and put torches in and low and behold it was Filled with iron ore and 1 spider spawner that i only just destroyed like 4 mins ago because i killed a bunch of spiders and got string and then i made a bow and got some more for a dispenser i love this game its so fun and i can't stop im going over my freinds later and hes gonna help me build some stuff and ill help him with his home because i have pro designs for my house and anyone's house if you want carbon i can make you one
sure just do that and i think you type your ip in to do it
wait do you havet to have payed for online?
Last edited by Beldum; Mar 25, 2011 at 07:07 PM.
i didn't pay but i have beta i kinda cheated... but i want to buy the game when my mom gets her taxes to avoid legal problems