Toribash
Oh hey guys!
Sorry, I'm so busy these days, I also I forgot about Toribash
So.... What's up?
adotEngine : TOMATOES!
Jonggi : POTATOES! Copycat!
not much... we all have "summer break" so there is not alot of us posting...

I think the activity will be back again this autumn.

btw, tomorrow I will go away to get the key for my new appartment I will also buy a car!

I will buy a Volvo 740 xD the guy who is owning it now wanted to trade it to something... so we suggested the volvo 142 gl we have on the yard and he agreed... so I will get a car "for free" tomorrow !

IŽll upload a pic of it if you guys want.
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
How old are you again?

In Romania you can drive a car at the age of 16 but the car has to be under 500 kilos and have an engine smaller than 500 cmc(not 100% sure about this one).

I can't wait to turn 18 and be able to drive a proper car.
Proud member of [Pandora]
im 17.

im not aloud to drive yet though I can practice drive with my parents... though I'd rather have the car early so I can work on potentiall broken things... and so I can drive it as soon as I get my drivers license.
The good thing is that you can drive on a private propriety like your yard for instance...It won't help you as much as going on the streets but at least you get to feel the car better.

Also, 2222 posts. xD
Proud member of [Pandora]
fuck...

no volvo for me =/....

the dude with the 740 wanted 4000SEK (about 400€) between... so the deal is off...
Originally Posted by vladvlad View Post
Look 18? Or be 18?

You just need to look like you're 18. So that's being tall, muscular, and that mean look in the eye.
RIP ∑
master of the universe