Toribash
blink actually makes coordinating your meepos easier. more focus on the set play makes for less unreliable improv.
get blink for most heroes.

Originally Posted by Tinerr View Post
Do you guys still have a 100% win rate hero?

nope, well, not on any heroes with a substantial amount of games played.
my best is warlock, with 75% over 64 games.
havent played him recently though. my hero pool has been a bit stagnant recently.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by Tinerr View Post
Do you guys still have a 100% win rate hero?

PA, Syla, SF, Morph :^)

I was pretty sad when I lost 100% win on Luna at 20-something.

I don't play the same hero very much, out of 1000 games my highest played is 33 games.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
I've played 6 games with Venge and won them all, 5 with luna. Out of the heroes I have actually played a few times I think the highest is 83.3% on Riki (When I was in the "Hao do ward" trench.)
S A D B O Y S
Death Prophet OP pls nerf

big pic

Last edited by Rai; Oct 24, 2014 at 08:20 PM.
Won last 4 meepo games, he really makes comebacks very possible and carry a team better than anyone else I think. Tried blink last two games, it worked well, but when I got it I didn't need it anymore, already was snowballing so hard.

I won my last game fairly easy by going meepo mid, sending second meepo to bot (as radiant) and using it to just continuously pull bot creeps and stack camps a bit. I actually got an easy kill because enemy tower dived bot and I could finish one off.

People don't know how fast meepo can level at my skill level
f=m*a syens
Dota 2 matchmaking:

Our team: me with 1k games, a mate with 1.5k games, one with 1k, one with 200 one with 100. Each of us around 50% winrate

Enemy team: 3k games each, 60% winrate each

HOW IS THIS BALANCED

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1021489437
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
Dota 2 matchmaking:

Our team: me with 1k games, a mate with 1.5k games, one with 1k, one with 200 one with 100. Each of us around 50% winrate

Enemy team: 3k games each, 60% winrate each

HOW IS THIS BALANCED

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1021489437

Hmm. The opposing team clearly had the upper hand the entire match. I hate games like that, even if i'm on the team that's crushing the other one ):

Volvo fix matchmaking.
S A D B O Y S
Yeah, he is probably my 2nd favorite support in terms of having fun. Jakiro is always a blast for some reason.

His ult, that cooldown... So strong.

Did the creep models not get added yet? They were in the day 2 thing, but I don't see them in-game.
S A D B O Y S