2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

The infamous Baytch!!!

You have mod powas don't you?
Why dont you edit it yourself?

Respect is everything and you show me NONE.
Therefore: Fuck You...
Proud Member of [Piratez] - Become a Pirate >HERE<
Lol what?
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Originally Posted by Baytch View Post
Respect is everything and you show me NONE.
Therefore: Fuck You...

That was fair enough actually.

Murmayder, what you said was disrespectful. Please apologize.
Well you didnt request samos colours but yea here it is:
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Anything need changing?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I didn't mean it disrespectfully.
I was surprised to see his presence in the forums as he seems to rarely visit us here. The infamous part was about his Pirate reputation, his avatar is a scary pirate and looks infamous, it's purely a fictional comment and I'm sorry if it offended you.

Also, that was the first and only thing I said to you and you took it the wrong way, that isn't exactly a clear indication of me showing no respect as I previously stated, it was all in jest.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Click me?! Join Application
Hey guys, so I don't no if i'm super tiered, or just stupid (Probably both) but I have decided that this is a good place to apply lol. Iv already been accepted cause i'm awesome, buy decided to post just in case. by the way make a application sticky lol.
[L] | 3rd dan | Judo master | BISH | WP | X Piratez & HoLy