Toribash
wafack, spm, Thanks for the guitar tips bro
hadn't been on for 3 days -_-
frikin summer in Philippines is HORRIBLE
I'm sensitive to heat 37* degrees and up, after that, I get nosebleed and shit.
Backup plan? play war games, makes you think your nosebleed was a result of too much awesomeness hitting a German in the head with the ass of your gun xD
Backup-backup plan? stare off into your world created by a little fragment that turns into anything you like . Can't use the internet though, mom's using it.
Lol I remembered a week ago, a knife holder was knocked out of the shelf by my cousin, took a shallow wound on my back and an almost deep one on my shoulder while tackling that silly little cousin to safety. Great thing my mom is a retired nurse, and we still got a bunch of cotton and medical gauzes...Good times...Good times...FINALLY something heroic happened in my life ;o .kthnxbai.
Last edited by kayateya; Apr 20, 2012 at 06:09 PM.
R.I.P. Fyre (October 17, 2011-February 27, 2015) It was a great run guys. Miss you already
Interesting story.
Sounds like you're having a good ol' time. I'm having a horrible time.
It's like 75-80 degree wheather outside, and I can't do anything because I have to watch my mom's dog.
Toribash = Gayness in the Anus.
Cool story gfo,
Tell it again.

BTW, I MIGHT COME AND PLAY WIF JEW GUISE
IF MY PANTS DONT EAT MY MARMALADE TO WHERE THE TISSUES LICK A CANDLE

kbro?
Shut up Moose. How dare you talking down to me.
And good, get the hell over here.
good ol' time? GOOD OL' TIME?!
I had to suffer replacing gauze 3 times a fcking day since it keeps getting filled with blood....won't clot properly it seems, and the fckin gauze painfully sticks to my skin at the same time the fiber is making the clot cling to it, so everytime it is pulled off, IT FUCKS UP THE ENTIRE WOUND REOPENING IT AND SHIT
ARGHNJASHAKSNAKKNDIFHAOSJQOWQWSADASDF
and nonono, 35 degrees CELSIUS xD
sux to be me
Then again....nah
Watch a dog you say? get a lazer, those things make the bastards go crazy xD
@Hobo: dafuq?
R.I.P. Fyre (October 17, 2011-February 27, 2015) It was a great run guys. Miss you already
Yea, well my grandfather might die tomarrow. The nurse said he doesn't have much time left, so I have to go see him tomarrow.
And I was being sarcastic.
That's good I think, may he live longer for you
Why don't you stay with him until the doctor says he is back to normal or something? What's his sickness, old age? Cancer? Stroke? Pneumonia?(My Grandfather died cause of that :/) What?