Toribash
Don't post on here that much, I do post on forums though. I am selling some art and both punkspikes and 3d glasses. I am not that good with spars because I have issues with fluidity but I can try.
I am just an icon livin'
Finally i'm in vacations, So i can play toribash again, Im triyng to do some replays in Sp like trickyng alone,dance alone, Or making Uke a shit,Umm i dont know how to run so yah that's pathetic,Thats the reason for i cant play parkour and ummm have a happy day guys
Just blink [FanClub]
Hey guys I'm sorry I havent been on much I have a really busy life at this point of time, I got my results coming out soon and I have girlfriend that needs attending to but I'll still stay in touch
Peace!!....
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
guys someone must try make a picture like rawr has with all the members put into one picture that would be pretty cool for out clan
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

yeah i dont use ps i use gimp and im good i say

hey guys i made a start to that picture of all of the wapow members together its so hard and tiring to cut each one so it will take a while but not too long
but heres the first WIP with swepples

BTW THE BACKGROUND IS TRANSPARENT SO IT MIGHT NOT LOOK LIKE IT IS ON HERE BECAUSE OF THE FORUM BACKGROUND COLOR
SO AT THE END OF THIS YOU CAN TELL ME WHAT PICTURE TO USE FOR THE BACKGROUND

WIP#1

Last edited by Quack; Dec 1, 2015 at 06:53 PM.
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*raises hand* I could help, I have photoshop.
ShhhMikes Moderated Message:
I need big juicy celery sticks ;3
can i try it first squig?

wip2

Last edited by Quack; Dec 1, 2015 at 08:47 PM.
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

That looks awesome Flesh ! Great idea too, can't way to see it once done
If thou gaze long into the abyss,
the abyss will also gaze into thee.