Toribash
I meant as in the amount of stuff you will see and deal with with first aid, I tend to deal with broken joints, heart attacks, head injuries and even had a guys bone poking out of his thumb I couldn’t imagine what combat medics go through. I know that medics carry weapons and I’m pretty sure most of the military if not all have basic first aid training
-----
Originally Posted by Jennie View Post
But medic doesn't kill anyone. Medic helps everyone to keep alive

medics have weapons too otherwise they are going into a gun fight with out a gun. When I mean the amount of shit they have to go through is the amount of blood and gore they will see, gun shot wounds, head wounds and much worse.

My cousin and one of my close friends have just completed his fitness test and will be going into the Royal Marines soon, scary stuff but I’m proud of them. My best mate is 19 and my cousin recently just turned 20.
Last edited by max; Aug 18, 2020 at 01:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
New knowledge for me about those armed medics tho. Congrats for your best mate and cousin, hope they will always safe
BLΛƆKPI¸K
Originally Posted by Jennie View Post
New knowledge for me about those armed medics tho. Congrats for your best mate and cousin, hope they will always safe

That’s a tuff job. God bless anyone who is doing this job.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Tough job indeed, I'm going out with my cousin and mate tonight since i haven't seen them in 4 months because of covid-19, not going out to a club, just sitting out in a garden, fire place and drinking haha. If i didn't know what i wanted to do as a career, I would have probably joined the army.
Sounds fun my guy, I’ve been hanging out with my brothers smoking cigars and chilling.

School started back finally - enjoying it so far
Originally Posted by royal View Post
Sounds fun my guy, I’ve been hanging out with my brothers smoking cigars and chilling.

School started back finally - enjoying it so far

that’s cool. As long as you enjoy it it seems to move faster.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather