Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of Nikag's text effect should we use for the video?
Option 1 (itsbruce)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 2 (dagreja)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 3 (theultimatum)
14 Votes / 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I was hoping maybe i could get a promotion maybe a rank or 2 hopefully,
because my activity both in-game and forums has skyrocketed and i have been in most of the clan wars since i re-joined.
anyways if not, that's cool just asking
catch ya later FYRE fam .
Originally Posted by darky90210 View Post
I was hoping maybe i could get a promotion maybe a rank or 2 hopefully,
because my activity both in-game and forums has skyrocketed and i have been in most of the clan wars since i re-joined.
anyways if not, that's cool just asking
catch ya later FYRE fam .

Well, here are some of my problems with people asking for promos right now. 1 Our rep is bad, we don't need 10 Charred Beasts/What ever level over dominating other levels. 2 We need to cut our clan members down, we have like 10 people that should get the boot according to me. 3 Your grammar at the moment is lacking choice wording, spelling, capitalization. All the good stuff we spic-span peeps like. Until a later date, I say no. Sorry, good luck.
-----
By the way, you have improved a LOT. If you get a higher vote from the "Top Dogs" Ill kick in my vote to even you out. Your doing fine and you need to stay that way.
Until further notice I WILL be inactive all next week and maybe the next Saturday, Sunday and the following Monday. Win a few wars for me will ya :3. Moose out!
Last edited by hobo; Nov 16, 2011 at 06:10 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
I'm agreeing with hobo on this one. Right now the clan ranks are pretty much at a good balance and we don't really need to disrupt that, at least not until we get the clan cleaned out(I'm assuming that's the end of the month), and when we get some of our rep back. Otherwise, keep up the activity and all that business.
We also need the original post updated rather severely. We have one person up there that isn't in the clan anymore(nicolasREV) and another person that is in the clan but isn't up there(Mawt, we need a user bar by the way) and a few X's are needed up there also. And the randomly sized spaces between the ranks are screwing with my OCD.
No.
Im also agreeing to with hobo on this one. The clan really need a good reputation and I want this to be improve.
Fairy Tail: "Fyre Style: Fyre KICK!!!"

>What Hobo and Dag said.

popo prety cool guy, he make clanz nd dusnt afraid of n e thing

Originally Posted by Boomertan View Post
I love you guys =D ... anyways i have nothing to post :L

Thanks man, but if you have nothing to post (like I seem to do a lot :( ) I'd prefer if you simply didn't post rather than telling us that (unless there's a serious activity check going on.)

Originally Posted by TamaKuu View Post
I hate you.

I hate your guts.

Leader of allied clan hates the leader...?

Feb, I never got PMd that thread to start publicising it. Is it... in existence?
Heh. Good old Tamakuu. You little jester, you.

Anywho, I'll have to go chat with a few people, and then discuss with ulti about the people we think should be kicked.

Hlmaster: The people who got banned were nuisances and were just quite annoying. Some of them were vulgar, and some were just childish.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
I say yes to darky. In fact, people need to be more bold as to ask for a 2 rank promotion. And if you look at the distribution among the ranks, it is very unbalanced. One Spark Child and like 25 Smoldering/New Smoke.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
So how do we improve our reputation? or is this only something only the top dogs can achieve?
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Ok this is mostly to our leaders / co-leaders. And to let the rest of the clan know.
Fusionman will be off toribash for a month Min. Please excuse him I for one know whats happening or part of whats happening in his life. Its complicated stuff. I dont wanna go into it but he wont be on for at least a month So through me would you guys mind excusing him.
Hobomoose|Rainbowz|Noah|Simon|Foxtop
'Top dogs'. No. We are the leaders, not a pack of blood-hungry hounds.

Anywho, I updated the ranks, promoted the people who got promoted, and made the spaces equally short between the ranks. I'm tired now. Snooz snooz, guys.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.