Ranking
Not once ever in this game did I say I was better then anyone else, not once in this game did I say my clan is better then any other.

Stop being childish.
-----
Originally Posted by Demon View Post
Tripstone, you told me to tell brucia that hippy was being racist towards me and flaming before he called me an asshole.

I was being an asshole at the time.

So that one name doesn't count for flaming.

I should have known you were two faced.

I did no such thing hahahaha your making yourself look bad.
Also I am not two faced, i just hate dealing with children as yourself who wont shut up over you getting rejected.

You didn't wanna listen to my deal so your rejected
That's It
If you did well then you may or may not gotten accepted but your to full of yourself to even listen to the option.
Which shows me... your childish.
Last edited by Tripstone; Sep 9, 2011 at 01:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Screenshot or it didn't happen. LOLOL
-----
Demon you raged and quit before I could even get my next sentence in..
Last edited by Tripstone; Sep 9, 2011 at 01:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Demon seriously comeback in game and work the problem out or gtfo. There is no point in spamming up the apps thread.
No he just told me too read and that I could reply if I felt I wanted to. Good riddance I say if you're not willing to even listen.
http://blamsdump.netii.net/stats.php?user=demon
Demon lied hes barely even Black Belt

Demon do not post here again or i will report you, know what... don't post anywhere in my forums or I will report you. Ok? Ok.

When you ready to say sorry to me over and over again my Inbox is always open. ;o
Harhar
i dont meen to intrude but am i rejected?
Swexx | Beta | Internet | Erth| Orko | Suck | Water | Numbers |
|
Blah
|
my app
Name:
Belt:2nd dan black belt
Past Clans:carbon and yakuza
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any):none
Bought QI?:nope
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"):
Modes your good at:judo and akido
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..):i can make an ok replay getting better
GMT:-8 i think
Player Card:gabe0311
About yourself:im a 12 ur old who joined toribash around june 2011 and since then my goal has bee to get better at it and that is what i think being in a good clan can do
Why you want to join [eVo]:i want to make new friends and be able to work with people to get better
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?:i think i could be a good member for judo akido and being a friend to all members.
Originally Posted by Daxx View Post
Name: Richard
Belt: Custom
Past Clans: Verdict, Tint
Modes your good at: Aikido and Taekkyon
Other Skills (Art, Video making, etc..): I could say I'm okay at videomaking
GMT: -5
Player Card:
About yourself: Well, My full name's Richard Anderson, I'm currently a Custom belt, I've been playing since June '09, and I'm a local mod of the Wii General and Discussion boards
Why you want to join [eVo] (Don't just say "because i want to" or something in that area, give a GOOD detailed reason or it will be ignored): I've been seeing your clan ingame alot and have made some pretty good friends with your members. Personally, I think I'll fit right in.

If i remember correctly, you made an epic video back in the day with Exbattle and OfIllusion. I have professional software and professional training if you are interested in learning about videography. Glad to have you as a part of our clan Daxx (Rich). Keep up the epic pwnage.

Originally Posted by rubber99 View Post
just a reminder..

Omg good. so I'm good so far. *phew*

Originally Posted by Faint View Post
/invade He never said yes, either. I suggest just waiting for some votes and keeping your comments to yourself, it might be for the best.

Name: Sean
Belt: 10th dan
Past Clans: Evil
Modes your good at: I'm an all around person. I don't really like judo, but I'll play it.
Other Skills (Art, Video making, etc..): I make half decent replays.
GMT: -6
Player Card: https://cache.toribash.com/usercard/1...bber99.png?130
About yourself: I'm 14, I play basketball for the freshman team. My skin is brown, but I have a thing for white chicks :P. I am very humorous
Why you want to join [eVo]: I would like to join eVo because it looks like it more active than my previous clan. Also, the people here are pretty cool.

After careful consideration from a lengthy thought process... This rubber99 does put up a fight. His style improves with every match, which tells me he's on the right path. Quite active and ain't afraid to say anything. I'll vouch for Rubber...
*puff-puff*