Ranking
i say YES for him cuz i know this guy he is a nice guy and he is a little bit active too
anyway i didn't like his replays
why?
cuz he didnt try his best cuz i know and he knows he is a good player and he can
easly be better then me as a player
but srsly man i like your style and i hope you get in
<3
Last edited by Kirinoi; Dec 1, 2016 at 07:53 AM.
[Tricktionary]-[Vector]
My Application

Hey Vector!
Shikkumo pointed me in your direction, so I decided to apply after awhile!

So to start off this app, my name is Tyler Millar. I'm seventeen (although sometimes I still feel like I should be four.)

I live in Ontario, Canada, so my time zone is EST, which is GMT - 5
I've been playing toribash for around a year and a half now, and I absolutely adore the game. In fact, I play it nearly every day, or whenever I get the chance to scrape a couple hours together. At this rate, toribash is going to swallow me whole! (p.s It already has)

I'm looking to apply to vector because of its chill community, its strong members, and also because you're an active clan. You guys seem to have a sense of humour, a sense of responsibility and caring, as well as a friendship with each other, and i'm really liking that about you guys!

I am very active ingame, but not as much on forums, mainly because i'd rather be sparring and parkouring thanchatting. but rest assured, I will post something at least once a week! I usually just check around on forums, not talk.

I have only ever been in one other clan, and that's mystic. it was my home, but it died months ago, and I've been clanless for awhile.

My Game Skills
My biggest strengths in this game come from sparring and parkouring for sure. I mainly spar co-operatively, and parkour whenever I get the chance. Those two sports are what I excel at, and I hope you'll find these replays adequate enough to show you that!

Stuff About Me
Just a couple little things about me

So as of 3 years ago, I wanted to become an EDM artist. I didn't know what I was doing, where I was going with this musical addiction of mine, or how to achieve it. So after a year and a half of tinkering around with free music programs, I happened upon a program called presonus "studio one 3". I've been working with this DAW for little over 2 years now, and I've come out with some decent stuff. Hopefully you'll like some of my stuff (I always like to show my progress to others, I hope you don't mind!)

Faded Remix | "Into You" Remix

I'm coming with another tune real soon, so hopefully you'll check these out, and my new track when it hits

I'm very into rock climbing, freerunning, and biking IRL, there's not many moments where i'm not on my bike cruising around town. I LOVE EDM music, it's basically the only genre I listen to (so if you need some good edm tunes, I'll hook you up :P) I also take martial arts, Kung-Fu, kickboxing, grappling, and wrestling, and in between all of this I find time to get my school work done and play at least 3 hours of toribash every day (what can I say? I'm a busy guy) I'm mostly involved with Kung-Fu though, and I assist in classes to help the kids become better martial artists. There are even a couple time when I'll teach the class myself, and it usually goes pretty well!

Conclusion
So that about wraps it up! Thank you for your time, and I hope my application is acceptable to let you know who I am, what I do, and how I act :P

my skype is quite long, sorry about this (it's "happygoluckyisfourleafclover". I made this account when I was like 11, don't judge me)

now, I am applying from an alternate account, my main is cokepoke, who is also not in a clan. the only reason i'm applying from this account is because I use karbn so much more than I do my main. so if you don't feel comfortable inviting this account, please invite cokepoke, if i'm accepted Thanks once more, if you have any questions, pm me :P