Toribash
So u noticed cold is in the clan. He was the last person I fought against, almost two years ago

blaj

Last edited by Leaf; Mar 21, 2016 at 01:54 AM.

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
So u noticed cold is in the clan. He was the last person I fought against, almost two years ago

blaj

I'll still scalp a bitch and tear off your arms and use your hair to make a guitar.
ancient Moderated Message:
you've had the previous signature since 2019, i wonder how long it'll take you to notice this
Cold for pres
Originally Posted by Cold View Post
I'll still scalp a bitch and tear off your arms and use your hair to make a guitar.

I support this initiative.
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
Hey you motherfuc--

My name is Marce Ricketts, I'm 14 years of age. I was born in Jamaica but I currently live in London, England. I may only be 14 but I've been playing toribash for 5 years on alternative accounts. And most of my time spent playing toribash has been in ABD, however, I recently started sparring and stuff and found myself to enjoy quite a bit

I don't have many hobbies other than gaming and making videos. But I recently got a drawing tablet (definitely not for osu) and am thinking doing stuff with it. I've done some "art" stuff in the past, but to no avail. I do edit, kinda. But if you've seen my videos then you'd understand that I'm not exactly someone who deserves to be called an editor.

I've taken many breaks from toribash and have just returned from one, so my in-game activity is mostly none, with many small, but frequent outbursts of super activity. And as you can see by my posts, my forum activity isn't all that either. But I'm actually hoping to be able to improve both of those by joining Parrot. I thought the same with Duck, but I'm an outcast that was sent here by them ;-;

This application looks longer in microsoft edit ;-;
Whatever
https://gyazo.com/c38ba2b3c00f0b9a2a74263fd949645a
Originally Posted by MasterTech View Post
Hey you motherfuc--

My name is Marce Ricketts, I'm 14 years of age. I was born in Jamaica but I currently live in London, England. I may only be 14 but I've been playing toribash for 5 years on alternative accounts. And most of my time spent playing toribash has been in ABD, however, I recently started sparring and stuff and found myself to enjoy quite a bit

I don't have many hobbies other than gaming and making videos. But I recently got a drawing tablet (definitely not for osu) and am thinking doing stuff with it. I've done some "art" stuff in the past, but to no avail. I do edit, kinda. But if you've seen my videos then you'd understand that I'm not exactly someone who deserves to be called an editor.

I've taken many breaks from toribash and have just returned from one, so my in-game activity is mostly none, with many small, but frequent outbursts of super activity. And as you can see by my posts, my forum activity isn't all that either. But I'm actually hoping to be able to improve both of those by joining Parrot. I thought the same with Duck, but I'm an outcast that was sent here by them ;-;

This application looks longer in microsoft edit ;-;
Whatever
https://gyazo.com/c38ba2b3c00f0b9a2a74263fd949645a

accepted
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this