Toribash
Ive got a set of friends who play with me every night, I'd love to play with you guys though, do add me IGN: Kerlis
Why
Back?
Hey Boonana I tried to add you but I couldnt find you, everyone add sx92pro and we will game sometime, haven't lost a match yet : )

Someone even told me how long have I played this because I was doing really good ^^

Also some people have sent me friend requests but I don't know how to access my friends list..
Any help?

(if possible screenshot xD)

Hey wait a minute is your name spelled Bonana ingame? Because I just invited a random person called Bonana and its still pending ... : S
Last edited by souldevilj; Feb 15, 2011 at 12:44 PM. Reason: PIE!
Originally Posted by kille142 View Post
hum you can acces your friend list at the left ...there's a blue icon...

ty, fancy a game?

cant see it??
im on the page after u logged in
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lol I love playing as Blitzcrank, if you get decent HP and Attack Power this guy can pull the enemy whilst in the bushes from a distance, then you can power shot them which does 2x the damage a normal hit would do and knocks them into the air stunning them, then you can use your R ability which makes lots of lighting balls repeatedly hit them whilst using ur W ability which increases attack speed, and if they try to run away because there HP is really low after it all, just pull em back to you and repeat xDDDD

(Only for 1v1 he doesnt really kick minion ass but is awesome at Jungling)
-----
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
I love it when we get smurfed and we had 2 (I think) level 30s, level 19, and 24.

are we really that low elo? baw

Hey how did you get your printscreen all big like that so you can post it on Toribash Forums?
Be great if you could tell me if I have a good round I'll show you all ^^

HAD TO CLICK EDIT BUTTON AGAIN GAWD.

Hey I was playing as Heierdinger or whatever that Einstein hippy is but god he pwns, I managed to get 6 kills 5 assists and 1 death!!!
(I'm saving up to buy him so if you guys know much about him tell me what things I should spend my gold on, I useally get Hp, Giants Belt (hp), mana, manaregen, health regen, critical strike, damage)
Last edited by souldevilj; Feb 15, 2011 at 05:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump