Toribash
Originally Posted by Sahee
am I insane?

Originally Posted by Kickass View Post
.....no comment. >.> <.<

here's what you get

A little late, but I just found it... and it is waaay more appropriate than my answer was.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
I cant see that, is it a vid or a pic? lol msn it to me:P
[Offtopic]
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hi. I would like to re-apply for your clan. My first application can be found here http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...=deady&page=33 .

As far as I know I was never asked to stay away, so I figured I would try again. I think the main reason I was not admited last time is that I couldnt ever get MSN to work. Sadly, I probably wont do any better if I try again.

I want to join because I like the style that the clan represents, and the members I have met are good people as far as I know.

If you watch the replays from my last post, you may notice an overabundance of suck, I hope that these new replays are bit more up to speed.

Thanks.

I went with mostly MP wush replays, but if you want to see more SP or a few more MP, let me know.
Attached Files
DeadySamJackson.rpl (68.5 KB, 9 views)
wushuback.rpl (68.2 KB, 7 views)
thechase.rpl (70.8 KB, 7 views)
givemethat.rpl (54.8 KB, 7 views)
Sambogravneedscleaning.rpl (65.8 KB, 8 views)
notherwushu.rpl (13.8 KB, 7 views)
nicematch.rpl (63.3 KB, 7 views)
niceboth.rpl (65.5 KB, 7 views)
legtoss.rpl (62.4 KB, 7 views)
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Originally Posted by deady View Post
Hi. I would like to re-apply for your clan. My first application can be found here http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...=deady&page=33 .

As far as I know I was never asked to stay away, so I figured I would try again. I think the main reason I was not admited last time is that I couldnt ever get MSN to work. Sadly, I probably wont do any better if I try again.

I want to join because I like the style that the clan represents, and the members I have met are good people as far as I know.

If you watch the replays from my last post, you may notice an overabundance of suck, I hope that these new replays are bit more up to speed.

Thanks.

I went with mostly MP wush replays, but if you want to see more SP or a few more MP, let me know.

You were wrong. We be BAAAAAD peepole >:o

Personality/general coolness wise you get my vote, but the replays, they were a bit meh. The fact that you do comebacks are a plus but I want to see a more flashy opener :3
Load us with more wushu replays! (sp or mp)
Last edited by scheczudio; Jan 28, 2009 at 05:41 AM.
[A L P H A]
Little puny guy talking to the infinite
Well, I just started posting here, and yes, I did read the post. So, I'm only a brown belt, with a really good move that I use for both Judo and Aikido. Right on the replayhttp://forum.toribash.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=94841&stc=1&d=12331215 52

ps might need to try twice. Me no computer genius.
Attached Files
proof of death-4.rpl (35.8 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by phath; Jan 28, 2009 at 06:49 AM.
@phath Sorry dude not good enough. Its a no from me

Originally Posted by deady View Post

Thanks.

Nice to see u applying again deady. But i agree with schecz, your mp replays were meh. but i liked the sp replays. And you also need to develop a better opner. Make a better opner and youve got my vote.http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=41337

P.S. TO EVERYONE WHO IS GOING TO APPLY FROM HERE ON. Make an application like this one lol.
Last edited by Kickass; Jan 28, 2009 at 08:56 AM.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Com oooooon! It's deady! We can't reject his app, again. He should join for personality, attitude, activity. A dam exception cause i don't think he'll apply for the third time, since he w8ed a lot of time to improve his skills and comeback here, and we would miss an incredible member.

He has my vote, if it wasn't clear enough ^^
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
Schec is made of 80% nice and 20% asshole.
80% of me would like him to be in RA. a lot. But the asshole within me says I need just 1 mighty opener from Deady. Just one :O
[A L P H A]
*A giant arm sweeps kickass and scheczudio off the table*
Deady. Finally ;p. I must say I regretted you didn't carry on this application last time, and it kinda died. I wanted you in and I want you in, so dude, contact me, and I'll check out if you understand what RelaxAll is. Then we'll check out what those guys the fuck want from you and we'll try to deliver ;P. Yo.
Pm to deady issued.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"