Toribash
Originally Posted by RICKMO118 View Post
What happened to SkulFuk? Is he still working with Nabi, etc?

King of the Brits & obviously the best ninja reporting in. o7

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
This thread exists (although it wasn't stuck for some reason, it is now) which gives you some info on various other online accounts and their policies.

Pretty much as long as their Terms and Conditions don't prohibit selling the beta key/account/access then it's okay to sell it here. My guess is that their terms would disallow it though since the purpose of beta tests are for testing and fixing the game.
Read the terms and end user license agreement or risk peril!

The thread was unstuck because we (when I was still msquad) decided to re-direct people who sell things that are not related to toribash to craigslist in general. It's a pain in the ass to deal with things that you have no control about.
Change it back to the old ways if you want, just letting you know about ideas behind reasons of things and stuff.
How are you?
When people apply for a staff position why are they not given feedback on why they were rejected or even if they were rejected at all?
Originally Posted by XSQUIDLZX View Post
When people apply for a staff position why are they not given feedback on why they were rejected or even if they were rejected at all?

if you want feedback you can ask for it
When it comes to GM team, as a rule of thumb, you can ask for a feedback from any GMs two weeks after sending your app. This rule does not apply during recruitment drive, simply because the whole process of voting takes a lot of time and we're picking apps from the best. During recruitment drives, most GMs are swamped with apps and most of them might get rejected without much reasoning just because they're objectively worse than others (pay attention to grammar and punctuation, have a clear structure, and try to stay polite, and you should be good to go), so you might not get a straight answer right away.
Any questions about the apps during recruitment drive will be answered when possible, but expect a little bit of radio silence.

As a sidenote, please don't spam GMs or contact them too frequently about your application, it tends to be a bothersome and doesn't really inspire confidence. It's okay to ask, it's not okay to keep asking for days.
Last edited by sid; Dec 1, 2014 at 09:46 AM.
retired
Who was the youngest ever staff member?
Was it Miner or someone else?
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Fyerrblad was 11.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today