Toribash
they day i capitalise my 'i's is the day i die

viva la revolution
the winter's chill grips the air once again. the sun seems dimmer than before
the [Frost] has returned
That can be arranged :>

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Originally Posted by 0rigami View Post
Well now anytime I want to update the crap all I need to do is replace the url and done. Though there are some things I haven't figured out yet, hopefully I can bring some actual cool stuff in the future :<

<3

Put an ice cream on it. Then, it will be cool.

#Badjoke2016simulator
P137~ People who quote themselves are idiots
I could compare this thread to other popular clans' main boards. And then we shall see how much shittier we are compared to them. If I had to take a guess I'd say we are pretty bad at posting decent content but I haven't looked around yet so who knows.
Originally Posted by Pimp View Post
make a video begging to be unbanned and i will show pity upon you.
Poor thing :c just wants to hang
-----

why did u do this?
can you do my math home work

Accept his feelings

Last edited by Fear; May 17, 2016 at 12:34 AM.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Slau View Post
/me starts to dance spontaneously

WHAT IS THIS MAGIC

Also ori, I love the statistics.

Goddamn this script triggering the music to restart in every subpage. Good thing i can mute tabs in Opera
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat
Wtf. I Shit my pants. Why would you do that. Excellent music choice apart from the fact that I was searching for 20 fucking minutes till i realized that this shit is fucking with me. Oh yeah, Today at school i was Loling and i turned around and i was like god damn, and when I open my eyes I see the fucking equivalent of a principal (basically a strict-ass motherfucking piece of shit) and I know im fucked. She just stares at me and in my head im just like - Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. FUUUUUUCK. in the end she was like - Motherfucker, you are coming with me and you are gonna read aloud the fucking bible and then we will have a session of cleaning your mouth out with glue and soap. In the end of the day i had to go to her to get my dru-- Boooks, yeah i meant books and she totally forgot :P Apart from that i got a haircut - still look like SHIT tho.
#spreadthe<3
I swear this is By far the funniest thread i have seen.
but mum told me not to bring aids home and hevys puns are bad enough to make it happen -Origami