Toribash
Originally Posted by Maxiboo View Post
Hue, hue, hue...

Guys let's keep posts 5+ words.
Also, I was thinking of applying for official soon. Thoughts?

(im)

Originally Posted by Wizard View Post

ナゲット
Originally Posted by joshjoshua View Post
Go to my school's nurse. She will give you an ice pack for that.

She gives out ice packs more than she gives out pain killers for headaches.

Man I wish my old highschool had a nurse when I went there. *drools*

Its too soon, don't waste your TC on it. Get a good few more pages on your thread and boost your member's activity more. > .> I mean look at what other clans had to do before they got accepted. I mean this thread really is only moderately active, that doesn't really warrant having a Forum. Not trying to be a negative nelly here, just want you guys to save your TC and focus on your weak points before taking on the boss level.
-----
Oi plebs, why the hell are you letting my thread die so much. Start posting or I'll kick you all from the clan.
Last edited by Kohta; Nov 13, 2015 at 07:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
In my school we doesn't have a nurse, If you're sick you wont get sh*t, You only rest on the fking couch which sucks ass. (the couch is not even comfy)
Forever Member
Join I'm Clan!
Originally Posted by Jonathan5d View Post
In my school we doesn't have a nurse, If you're sick you wont get sh*t, You only rest on the fking couch which sucks ass. (the couch is not even comfy)

You get a couch... lucky... At my high school it was either "Man/Woman the fuck up." or "Go the fuck home you pusc." Yea... good times... I guess.... help me...
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •

But Oh, Wizard, we have not enough money to applieth in the bank :/
[18:55] <Moop> congrats on the official *Moop returns to joshjoshua*
[18:55] <~Nugget> wait wht... josh you're stupid
I've only ever been to the school nurse one time in my life. It was horrible.
I couldn't think of a signature so i just put this here.
Okay Boys of (Im) as the "Outside of the clan Co-leader" for (Im) an important issue has came to my mind. > .> After nabbing a Vibe armband to plaster on my tori I had the thought "Wouldn't it be great to have an (Im) armband on my left bicep. So I decided I would bring this issue to light with you guys. > .> Why don't we pull together some funds and make a request in the Art/Textures board on the forum and get (Im) a clan texture for the Biceps.

Look how incomplete my Tori is without any (Im) on him.... don't let this go on.... plaster some (Im) on me please.

The horror

Last edited by Kohta; Nov 14, 2015 at 09:58 AM.