Toribash
Originally Posted by trocher3 View Post
Name:Sulthan
Belt:Brown Belt
Qi:609
Why you think you should join:I got told by Koikage and Mcnuggets this clan is good,well ordered.So i think this is a great clan to join
Anything else:My name is Sulthan.I'm from Indonesia. My GMT are +7.I didn't post much but i'm forum active.My ingame rate are 10/10.My forum rate are 9/10. If i can enter this clan, i will donate 100 TC a day.I'm good at game-play. I'm excellent at judo,twinsword,aikidobigdojo,lenshu_3ng

No.
You should present yourself with a decent application, this one was not
enough to judge you. Your forum activity is really low, I don't know about ingame, but SCAM reports, are not quite welcome.
OSHI - AM - TRG
RAKU
Why you think you should join:I got told by Koikage and Mcnuggets this clan is good,well ordered.So i think this is a great clan to join
Anything else:My name is Sulthan.I'm from Indonesia. My GMT are +7.I didn't post much but i'm forum active.My ingame rate are 10/10.My forum rate are 9/10. If i can enter this clan, i will donate 100 TC a day.I'm good at game-play. I'm excellent at judo,twinsword,aikidobigdojo,lenshu_3ng

Ed to better app, nor did I ask you to apply I told you to wait, until then it is a No from me

No, didn't read the first post and this was a horrible application anyway.
It's raku not Raku dude, also, don't caps the beginning of every word you say, just the beginning of the sentence.
"Isolate and Devour"
Originally Posted by Draku View Post
1. i made the hatchet man thing under my name
2. you can dl and lp my tori in-game and i made the head.
3. and this random smiley i put together in 5 minutes.
I never said i was good... but im moderately skilled I believe. I mainly do reference picture art and cant really do anything i just think of. I use gimp and paint.net together to create my art, mainly gimp, and when i do make art I take my time unless it's super simple, like the smiley head i made. Other than that i dont really know how else to describe myself as an artist. Oh, I dont use tablets and what not, I use the mouse.

you did not make that juggalo you got from google, no
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli