Toribash
Originally Posted by Devil View Post
It really sucks when I don't get the spot I want to play, and whenever I do, my champ gets taken...

maybe you should learn some more champs. You can't expect to get what you want every game.

Every game I see you play, you isntalock fizz and call mid. Then, cry about how you don't have mana beacuse you run full scaling AP as runes and use playful/trickster to dodge EVERY SINGLE THING.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

wasting all of your mana and demanding a blue every single minute even though it spawns every 5 is the new thing in bronze, didn't you hear ed?
inq.
I manage my mana well, I am pretty sure the only games I played/play with ed was normal so he has no idea how I play in ranked. I know what I do with my mana, if I didn't I wouldn't have this good of score, you guys are making assumptions without even reviewing any of the game, I did not have more then 2 blue each game, which is normal.

Why do you come here and post a problem if you're just going to ignore the solutions given to you? Make at least 1 non-retarded runepage. Learn another champion.

To be honest you're pretty lucky that the one champion you decided to learn was fizz. He's ridiculously cheesey, the player who was top of the EUW Challenger League (before he got banned for being a cunt) was a mid player who played a lot of fizz. He ran 30/0/0 masteries, barrier and ignite, and would just all in his lane opponent pretty much as soon as they got to lane. No other champion in the game can get away with being as reckless and aggressive as that, which is why you'll continue to be terrible with other champions if you play him exclusively.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
You know, I've been debating on buying Riven. But what would I use her for? Solo top? I've played as her before in PBE, and I like her, but I never really got to use her in actual game plays.

Hints/tips/strategies?
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
You know, I've been debating on buying Riven. But what would I use her for? Solo top? I've played as her before in PBE, and I like her, but I never really got to use her in actual game plays.

Hints/tips/strategies?

Ask numbers, she was his gf before shyvanna and some other girl.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
Hints/tips/strategies?

Buy Riven, shit on everything.

First two matches as her I got to fight garen and darius, I won.

Of course they did both try to all in me at level 1...
When I had red pot...
OH WELL.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
Why do you come here and post a problem if you're just going to ignore the solutions given to you? Make at least 1 non-retarded runepage. Learn another champion.

To be honest you're pretty lucky that the one champion you decided to learn was fizz. He's ridiculously cheesey, the player who was top of the EUW Challenger League (before he got banned for being a cunt) was a mid player who played a lot of fizz. He ran 30/0/0 masteries, barrier and ignite, and would just all in his lane opponent pretty much as soon as they got to lane. No other champion in the game can get away with being as reckless and aggressive as that, which is why you'll continue to be terrible with other champions if you play him exclusively.

Never in my post did I say fizz is the only champion I know how to play. He is one of the champions I can carry my team with. You are being retarded and posting something completely else. Try to realize as I have posted before that I have not played a single ranked wih Ed so he is no position to decide how I play when it is worth something. You all are trying to gang up on me like some retards without even playing with me. Yes let's rely on what someone else says and stick with it.