Toribash
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

it takes him like 30 minutes to make a video anyway, he could just get it done on the last day. unless he refuses to do anything like with the clan vid :[
Originally Posted by killer3366 View Post
unless he refuses to do anything like with the clan vid :[

Dat. Seriously mang, sly, do you like need some help or something conceptually? We haz gud idaes sumtymz. Cn hapl?
Alright these are the only decent/horribly SP replays i posses
-----
by the off chance sly can use these
Attached Files
Zer0.rpl (88.4 KB, 6 views)
Zer0356.rpl (108.5 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Zer0; Apr 3, 2013 at 08:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Is he being Serious or just joking O_O
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ΣɗiƮ
Have Fun | Enjoy Life | Stay cool
Only a matter of time before they force you to make a clan vid and you come running back to us ;d
But why's the rum gone? :v
lol sly, the funny thing is I was about to reinvite you today. Now you have to reapply when you leave aces ;P they just aren't as fun.
An update on this event. We're up against Inq, mod will be given soon enough. However at this point we can't make changes to our roster so everyone on our list, including myself, will have to keep an eye on our schedules. The real battle starts now.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
Fuckin' hell :U

Alright then, this is gonna be a huge amount of work so listen up.

An unholy amount of clans have done shit all, so no the brackets will be all messed up - So there will be no complaining. This is all your guys' faults.

The following clans have been disqualified/retired:
  • USSR
  • Mafia
  • Dragon
  • Source
  • Power
  • Lost
  • Ultimate
  • Zero
  • Shadow
  • No Mercy
  • Neon New Times
  • Believe
  • Alliance

So the groups stand like this:

Group A

Explanation: 2 clans dq'd. Solar denied raku's attempts at setting up a match, no other matches were played by Solar

Group B

Explanation: Neon Dq'd. Drugged vs. DP match played, results taken into account

Group C

Explanation: Believe Dq'd. Inq vs. RA match played, results taken into account

Group D

Explanation: No matches played, just a lot of random roster changes.

Group E

Explanation: iCoF and Vector drew on points so score from their match was taken into account, while Zero retired from the event

Group F

Explanation: Alliance Dq'd. Urban vs Ethr match played and score taken into account

Group G

Explanation: Power Dq'd. TPC vs RussuR match played and score taken into account

Group H

HOWEVER, seeing as group H played all their matches, and NONE OF GROUP D DID, I am prepared to put CW and tint both through to the next round, as if they were in group D - as a reward for their hard work.
With that in mind, Group D is as follows:

Revised Group D

Brackets will be up tomorrow when I can do the art for them.
Make your final prep now, you are from this point on unable to change your rosters.
Congratulations to the guys that have made it through, unlucky to the clans that didn't.

P.S. if your clan is not listed above, it means you were dq'd and should be in the first list.

But why's the rum gone? :v