Ranking
So i went to Russian server... Dat's really really HELL. I'm so sad cuz i left West ((((((((((((
GLORY FOR UKRAINE
Originally Posted by purangel View Post
How do you take a screenshot of your LoL stats?

Go to your match history or lolking match history and press print screen. Then cut out the match history on paint. Easy enough.
Just had the funniest game ever.
Playing thresh as all the time and kinda carrying my lane and dictating the flow of the game. making main calls we end up dominating i go almost perfect ratio roam alot collect kills give advice shit n shit.
but suddenly the harmony is broken because our kog maw and teemo kinda start to pick on our mid for not doing SO EXTREMELY WELL. his kda maybe still was 4:1 so no sweat but they continued to pick on him and our hecarim and i interferred and told em to shut up, and that theyre not the reason we are dominating. (their viktor was roaming alot and ended up getting a few kills on teemo who in return blamed it on morg)
kog maw and him were probably premade as they went into retard mode: "ugh u dont need us so we jus gon b afk k dewd rly dats wut u liek ill punish u for ur imprudentz LOLOLOLOL" we fought 3v5 w/o top and adc, and won some and lost some fights while teemo and kog avoided everything and just pushed sidelanes (but not to a point where it would get important) they got lots of gold + experience since all the minions were clumped up in their base already and slowly started winning more fights than losing. we had a baron fight and slightly lost. got 2-0'ed , I survived and kog was nearby and decided to do a clean-up crew (by that point everyone was so annoyed by him it was ridiculous how much of a pain in the ass this guy was) and picked up one kill after another. double, tripple , quadra-... their cait flashed away, had 50 hp (my flash wa sup) kogs ult appeared over her head, but i flashed in and took her out, stole the penta and took the 600 gold shutdown, BEST MOMENT OF MY WHOLE LIFE
<kog-maw>:"ok im afk again cu fags"

we still won tho.
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
Originally Posted by pinheads View Post
their cait flashed away, had 50 hp (my flash wa sup) kogs ult appeared over her head, but i flashed in and took her out, stole the penta and took the 600 gold shutdown, BEST MOMENT OF MY WHOLE LIFE

He deserved it.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
Originally Posted by m0nk3y8 View Post
Ed just stole my first penta.
I hate him );

I know that feel.
Ed stole my first penta too, on purpose.
Fuck you and your flash axe throw with olaf.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by Uric View Post
I know that feel.

The Legend Returns!

I did amazing with Trist in ranked. Went 20/3/3 then lost 2 games...losing my 4th Silver I promotion series and now down to like 60 points. Then again I did have a support-main who had forgotten how to support. 2 months without LoL and you just forget things.

Also Caitlyn is the hardest adc to go up against for me. I need to either play her or ban her in ranked when I go adc.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Originally Posted by Uric View Post
I know that feel.

how mad

eheheheuehu

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

I go into normals expecting to stomp

But not expecting to get faced against people in LCS and stomp them

For clarification:

DJ Lambo - Dig jungle sub (he jungled kog)
MRN Heartbeat - MRN main support
Jintae - GGU mid lane sub

"But it's just a normal, they're not playing their main roles, except for lambo who was a jungle kog, you were tryharding"

damn right I was. 3 LCS players agianst my team of me, 2 silvers, 1 gold, and an unranked.
Watch out for my LCS team - "we met in a norm"
Last edited by 2worlds; Apr 21, 2013 at 09:17 AM.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ

Asians.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.