Toribash
Originally Posted by fluxpony View Post
Yer right, they can't even think or talk.

Right, well I don't think scaring me in the middle of the Everfree is going to make me like Chrysalis.

Thank you. I'll never stop loving her.

Mhaw, <3 I Will Never Stop Loveign You Aswell. And No She Just Was A Lil Hungry And Wanted to Calm You Down, And Yes. Her Generation Off Changelings Can Speak And think. If You Trust Me Then You Should Trust Me Now. She Is Okey, She Just Was A Lil Hungry... But She Knows The Diference Off Right And Wrong c:
lol

I Know, Tia Said It. She Looked Over You and You Got A Liil To Scared. A Lil Tears I Heard, And I Got Realy Worried There For I told Tia To Go There And Explain
lol

Be careful please <3

Well I Know Changelings Eat Love, She Only Has 1 Heart So She Cant Realy Take That Much, But It Doenst Matter I Will Always Have A Over Flow Off Never Ending Love Wich Is made For You guys <3
lol

I guess the new ones have 6 then.

Yes, No Bellys Ext. Some Changeling acctuly Live Like Normal Ponys Blending In, Proveing That There Is Some That Have And Had Feelings c:
lol

Originally Posted by GodlyGirl View Post
Yes, No Bellys Ext. Some Changeling acctuly Live Like Normal Ponys Blending In, Proveing That There Is Some That Have And Had Feelings c:

Hold on... Should I be extremely scared right now...
Leader of nothing