Toribash
Been playing with a friend lately. Played like 8 games with my first I ever bought champion and won all of them. Forgot how cool he is. Most of the games my support got too much harass and I had to fight 2 vs 1. Also got promoted to Silver 3. I got kicked out of promotion series like 3 times cause I was inactive and dodged queue. :(

Past 11 games I have only lost like 1. But I play rarely cause the game makes me angry if someone does retarded stuff. I can tolerate new players by doing that but if they are level 30 and have over 300 normal wins I just rage. main reason why the game turns me off sometimes.
Last edited by Uberis; Apr 14, 2013 at 09:03 PM.
Originally Posted by sham View Post
You should start streaming or something. I'm sure alot of people from toribash would watch you (I would).

Would watch me sit around for reddit 2 hours in between each game and offer no insightful commentary besides "wtf is that retard doing"? I'm not that interesting of a persona
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
Would watch me sit around for reddit 2 hours in between each game and offer no insightful commentary besides "wtf is that retard doing"? I'm not that interesting of a persona

I'm browsing reddit too inbetween games so I'll just watch you browsing reddit, np
expect nautilus to have a slight comeback with the recent changes. this will be a huge pain
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
Originally Posted by pinheads View Post
expect nautilus to have a slight comeback with the recent changes. this will be a huge pain

Ye, I like how everyone was complaining about vis ultimate even tho its the melee version of nauts.
Originally Posted by ChuckNinja View Post
Ye, I like how everyone was complaining about vis ultimate even tho its the melee version of nauts.

Both ultimate's are completely different. You can't compare a gapcloser to hard CC.
Last edited by j4nd0; Apr 15, 2013 at 04:04 AM.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post

~70% of all streamers.

Seriously, it'd be cool if you streamed. I'd watch.

Also, I hit Bronze II earlier.
I'm playing ADC so well after watching doublelift destroy cop in his scrims.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
i dont really see how seeing someone play well makes you play well.

but okay.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Scientific studies have shown that just thinking about doing an action can provide similar improvements to actually practicing said action. By watching somebody play something, you naturally improve at playing that something so long as you imagine yourself doing it yourself.

Hence why watching others play can improve or ruin your play.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games