Toribash
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
and still bronze I, youre doing something wrong....

I used to be bronze V. I had a lot of problems playing ranked because I didn't know what champion to use and didn't have my rune pages full.

I'm still bronze III right now, but I'm almost at II. Before they added the rank system, sham and I were both somewhere around silver, but dropped to bronze over time.
Last edited by Faint; Apr 13, 2013 at 10:17 PM.
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
With which champions would you run those runes and expect to be able to win lane? Nobody that I have uses 3 AD quints with the possible exception of vi and riven. If you were to use that runepage as an AD carry you will lose every trade and lose every lane unless your jungler/support does something spectacular.

Yes, for those of you who like to be anal about every minor detail, dargon was exaggerating the actual gold value of having runes. However it's very difficult to accurately measure the benefits of the ideal runepage. I'm sure you all know that seemingly small early game advantages mean a LOT given what is likely to happen in mid-late game when this advantage has been abused.

Those are the runes I use for every single AD champ I have and I rarely lose lane.

It has everything you need, defensiveness and more damage, for more last hitting and more harass.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by Faint View Post
I used to be bronze V. I had a lot of problems playing ranked because I didn't know what champion to use and didn't have my rune pages full.

I'm still bronze III right now, but I'm almost at II. Before they added the rank system, sham and I were both somewhere around silver, but dropped to bronze over time.

well i played from bronze 4 to silver 5 without a full runepage.... so its not that if youre good enough with a champ.

actually the most problem i think is that some people force on too much champs to play in ranked. i actually only play 10-12 champs activly in ranked(depending on enemy and lane) and im doing very well with them.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
Silver 5? You must be doing something wrong.

give me some more time, im going to gold soon ;)
just got silver 3 so far, and keep goin up.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Well since I'm here, time to shoot for challenger.

T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
You should start streaming or something. I'm sure alot of people from toribash would watch you (I would).
inq.