Toribash
Originally Posted by Dargon View Post
Totally.

I'd actually infract myself for lack of proof reading (if I just could ), because I was gonna add "and masteries" there. (Which I DID state in that first sentence!)

Which throws another ~1000G for default pages and some more for specialized.

Yep, I was exaggerating slightly.

inb4 ye good ole j4nd0 proves me wrong again.

I'd added the posts j4nd0 is propably gonna quote, but cba, because mobile devices suck. ;_;

You did a pretty good estimation on the mastery cost, it's even better because I don't need to do any calculations cause I found this.

Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
With which champions would you run those runes and expect to be able to win lane? Nobody that I have uses 3 AD quints with the possible exception of vi and riven. If you were to use that runepage as an AD carry you will lose every trade and lose every lane unless your jungler/support does something spectacular.

Because I'm lazy, I just use my standard 4 rune pages that consist of:

AD reds or Mpen reds
Flat Armor yellows
MR/lvl or flat armor blues
AD quints or AP quints

I have specialized runes for Nasus which include 3 pages because I main him, but apart from that I just have standard rune pages that pretty much fit anyone. Nothing special like Lifesteal quints (even though I know pros do LS quints w/ Doran's blade first item) since I don't like playing AD carries. I also only make specialized rune pages when I do want to main a champion, so yea if I did play AD carries I would make something better then the standard for certain matchups.

Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
That's pretty much the standard AD Carry page to be honest. I prefer MR per level though.

I choose the flat mr against heavy "early" magic damage supports like Sona and Lulu, and AD champs who have early burst magic damage abilities like Corki.

Originally Posted by sham View Post
EDIT: i'm thinking about stooping down to maining teemo top to get out of bronze. Pretty much every blonze players has no clue how to beat him. Just poke, poke, poke, if they all in you, fucking run and repeat. And you have like 100+ more farm.

This is basically the first step in climbing the ladder, pick a strong laner, main the champion and just win lane. I say good luck to you.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
I'm not sure if I was seeing what I wanted to see, but I think malady aa procs liandry's torment. Can anyone confirm? I was using it on a trolly AP Trist build and it seemed to be procing it on aa.

Also, I'm considering a pseudo AP carry kog mid build of nashors and liandry's core build with skill order of r>w>q>e and early ad runes for last hitting. I know it's probably stupid, but I'm just wondering if it sounds reasonable, ignoring the fact that kog is a better monster late game as ad.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by ChuckNinja View Post
Liandrys doesnt work well on bursty champions.

VVinraR calculated that it does more dmg than void staff in almost any scenario until the enemy has a specific MR. Its defenitely working.
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
I'm not sure if I was seeing what I wanted to see, but I think malady aa procs liandry's torment. Can anyone confirm? I was using it on a trolly AP Trist build and it seemed to be procing it on aa.

Also, I'm considering a pseudo AP carry kog mid build of nashors and liandry's core build with skill order of r>w>q>e and early ad runes for last hitting. I know it's probably stupid, but I'm just wondering if it sounds reasonable, ignoring the fact that kog is a better monster late game as ad.

I think spellsword mastery procs liandry's torment, so the malady (which doesn't proc) is probably not necessary. In the earlier days of CLG.EU, Kog was pretty much a permaban against Froggen. It can be done, but it requires very good positioning and a jungler with cc.

Originally Posted by pinheads View Post
VVinraR calculated that it does more dmg than void staff in almost any scenario until the enemy has a specific MR. Its defenitely working.

That's not the point, you can already instagib the squishy carries by the time you're building penetration. What you need this item for is to be more effective against that cho'gath who can tank you for days because he has build merc treads, spirit visage, runic bulwark and abyssal scepter. If for some reason nobody has MR you'd be better off just building raw AP items, something like a Zhonyas or deathfire grasp.
Last edited by Dr_Strangelove; Apr 12, 2013 at 05:01 PM.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
i have to say, bronze IV - I is much better then playing in silver V-IV... thats a pain..
needed almost that amount of matches to get from silver IV to III what i needed to get from bronze IV to I ....
but idc , gold im comming!
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
So, I've been climbing really hard lately with Miss Fortune. I don't know why, but she's just the perfect champ for me.

Here's my stats for her so far -

Last edited by Faint; Apr 13, 2013 at 07:03 AM.
Originally Posted by Devil View Post
DIS PONY HAS SUPER POWAS.

That is why he is top ban.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
Originally Posted by Faint View Post
So, I've been climbing really hard lately with Miss Fortune. I don't know why, but she's just the perfect champ for me.

Here's my stats for her so far -

and still bronze I, youre doing something wrong....
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
and still bronze I, youre doing something wrong....

If he was still bronze V, he'd be doing something wrong.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC