Toribash
Originally Posted by ugotpwned1 View Post
This might attract less people though, most of the applicants are blue-black belts looking for their first clan.

I know, but I'd rather see one active new member/month than 200 inactive members/month.

That's just my opinion tho
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
i always tell them to post here
but they never know what to post and eventually forget about it.

Maybe a bit less seriousness could help so people get a smile on their face when they look at this thread.

I dont think anyone wants to talk about their clan dying..

About the Belt restriction, I think we shouldnt add on to the requirements to join this clan
(same reason as ugot's)
And about the suggestion that they should atleast have 100 post, NOOOOP
because when i first joined this clan i had no idea of the forum (monkeyapex later on told me about it)
also posts on clan threads dont count towards your post count so you cant really tell if someone is forum active (unless you got ViP/TP)

I think its okay if they have so experience at all with the forum
we just have to introduce them to it
and make this thread a place where you shittalk a bit so people enjoy looking at this thread

just my opinion
Last edited by xRegalia; Feb 18, 2016 at 09:27 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Could be a good idé I guess, I had 0 forum activity when I joined aswell tbh :P

Ghhaa, I miss mobin ;-;
Last edited by xXSJXx; Feb 18, 2016 at 11:29 AM.
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
when the opponent goes for an actual shovel opener.. is decaping probably the best choice
because his arms are on your hips or abs and cant defend his head so its pretty easy.

if my arms are lowered aswell sohe got the grabs on my hands.. i try to get as close as possible to him in the 2nd turn and then i extend pretty much everything when he got me high into the air to make him lose ground control.
welcome back james!

also ive set up a Discord channel for us here
its like skype but online and better
hope to see some of you there
Last edited by xRegalia; Feb 20, 2016 at 10:55 PM.