Toribash
Origin application
Hello Origin!

Information about myself
My name is Rylan Grose, I am 15 years old, and I live in St. Cloud Minnesota. I have an Xbox 360 and a PS3, but I mostly use my laptop to play games like Toribash and Brawlhalla, and also to program my own games and apps. During the day, I usually help around the house. My sister has low-functioning autism and I help my mom take care of her. I can usually get time to myself in the mornings (6-8 AM CDT) and also at night, after around 8:30 PM CDT. I am also unable to play on Friday nights, all of Saturday, and also Sunday mornings, because I visit my dad's house on during the weekend. For fun I like to snowboard and have snowball fights during the winter, while in summer I play games and hang out with my friends when I can. In the spring and fall, I am busy with hunting, fishing, and practice for track and cross country, as well as keeping my grades up in school.

Why I want to join
I have been thinking about applying for a clan, and Origin's members have always been fun and helpful, and never rude or mean when I have talked with them in game. I like the idea of belonging to a group of people who are fun and nice, while still skilled, and Origin fits that perfectly.

My experience
I have had Toribash for about 7 months now, and although I only have 82 hours of gameplay, I have become quite successful in Aikido and ABD. I haven't had much experience in mods such as Judo or Mushu, and I have yet to try sparring. My activity on the forums has been rather lifeless. I haven't replied to many topics, but I will begin to comment on as many topics as I am able to weigh in on.

What I can offer
I have had success in Aikido and ABD, and I am becoming better each time I play. Although I am inexperienced in Judo, Mushu, Wushu etc., I am quick to learn and more than willing to try new things. I have also been dabbling in programming and graphic design. Although I am no Picasso, I will do my best to create anything you may ask for.

I have recently been developing a program in which purple monkeys run wild in the red forest.
well your app is perfect i really like is 1v1 me in brawlhalla other than that its really nice i love your hobby's and how to explained them not only can you play you can program/code a bit i dont know what use that could be made into use for but i bet we could find something, i love your reasoning for wanting to join the clan but 1 thing that worry's me is your experience you joined this year you are only a blue belt and unless someone confirms that your good or put a replay which you didn't sadly ;/ and you live up to what you say you are like that's a complete yes for me but for now...
its still a Yes but ill make it debatable meaning if you cant prove that your skillful enough to be in here then its a no

(btw im not saying im a god and i super skilled cause im in this clan, if anything you should get in easy they were scraping the bottom of the barrel when i picked me up still luv them tho <3)
Last edited by Rayegg; Jun 14, 2016 at 06:09 AM. Reason: misspelling and retarded sentence
Best dunker in Origin fight me for the title if I win I take your virginity and innocence also dont roast me for my spar skillz
here are a few replays. I usually don't save replays, so I had to get a few of these from quick multiplayer matches. Sadly, I didn't save the replay when I beat snook earlier today
Attached Files
damn son.rpl (46.8 KB, 2 views)
nice save2.rpl (48.9 KB, 2 views)
nice save.rpl (51.9 KB, 2 views)
nice counter.rpl (43.9 KB, 2 views)
nice save3.rpl (63.0 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by rylando237; Jun 14, 2016 at 03:23 PM.
Originally Posted by rylando237 View Post
Hello Origin!

Information about myself
My name is Rylan Grose, I am 15 years old, and I live in St. Cloud Minnesota. I have an Xbox 360 and a PS3, but I mostly use my laptop to play games like Toribash and Brawlhalla, and also to program my own games and apps. During the day, I usually help around the house. My sister has low-functioning autism and I help my mom take care of her. I can usually get time to myself in the mornings (6-8 AM CDT) and also at night, after around 8:30 PM CDT. I am also unable to play on Friday nights, all of Saturday, and also Sunday mornings, because I visit my dad's house on during the weekend. For fun I like to snowboard and have snowball fights during the winter, while in summer I play games and hang out with my friends when I can. In the spring and fall, I am busy with hunting, fishing, and practice for track and cross country, as well as keeping my grades up in school.

Why I want to join
I have been thinking about applying for a clan, and Origin's members have always been fun and helpful, and never rude or mean when I have talked with them in game. I like the idea of belonging to a group of people who are fun and nice, while still skilled, and Origin fits that perfectly.

My experience
I have had Toribash for about 7 months now, and although I only have 82 hours of gameplay, I have become quite successful in Aikido and ABD. I haven't had much experience in mods such as Judo or Mushu, and I have yet to try sparring. My activity on the forums has been rather lifeless. I haven't replied to many topics, but I will begin to comment on as many topics as I am able to weigh in on.

What I can offer
I have had success in Aikido and ABD, and I am becoming better each time I play. Although I am inexperienced in Judo, Mushu, Wushu etc., I am quick to learn and more than willing to try new things. I have also been dabbling in programming and graphic design. Although I am no Picasso, I will do my best to create anything you may ask for.

I have recently been developing a program in which purple monkeys run wild in the red forest.

first off nice app second off.... you said you like hunting and fishing.... your my buddy already :P as for how active you are all of that is fine as long as you can post every 2-3 days and be in game at least once a week now on to the app i really like how you styled and the amount of info not to much to make it a boring read but enough as where i feel i know you over all for the app i have tested you and you lost 3-1 but i already started training him and now i can vote
my vote is yes
Last edited by Karen; Jun 14, 2016 at 04:56 PM.

Rylando's app

For pretty much all the reasons the other guys stated, my vote is also a YES

Welcome to the clan
Origin For Life
Hello I am SpraynPray(SprynPry), and I would like to join Origin, I bring a lot to the table so here is the whole meal.
My skills

My favorite mod is Judo but I am also good at Aikido and Boxshu Mushu. I know how to play judo the best, but Aikido and Boxshu Mushu are just fine as well
Why Origin?

I have been looking for a clan for a while now and whenever I see one of your players in-game they are kind and fun to play with, I am also looking for an official, well led clan.
Activity

I play every day of the week accept for Sundays and I post on the forums all the time (Selling/buying heads, items, ect). I check my PMs daily and respond to them as soon as I can. I make heads that I sell on the forums and I play the actual game every day.

Past Toribash experience

I once had a account maybe a year ago, I was a 2nd Dan Black Belt and usually won tourneys in Judo, my steam account got hacked due to CS:GO and I lost everything, so now a year later I am creating a new account(Note this is not an alt, I still do not have my other account).
About my life and myself:

My name is Curtis, I live in California. (I will not tell last name for safety reasons) I am a 14 year old boy who plays video games on a regular basis, I play football, soccer, and some basketball. I am good at math and science. I can play guitar. I guess i'm okay at art (Don't get your hopes up, I said i'm okay xD). I go to Christian club and I am a Christian. Recently i broke my nose on a trampoline, had to have surgery. I like to go camping and shooting, I also enjoy making custom knifes.
Communication

Unfortunately I do not have Skype and I am not aloud to have Skype, because my parents are protective, but I am open to join your way of communication as long as it does not include webcams. Thank you for reading my application, I hope it wasn't bad, and I hope you decide I can join Origin. -SprynPry

re3.rpl
re4.rpl
re5.rpl
Enjoy
Last edited by sprynpry; Jun 15, 2016 at 07:56 PM. Reason: fix ups
Originally Posted by sprynpry View Post
Hello I am SpraynPray(SprynPry), and I would like to join Origin, I bring a lot to the table so here is the whole meal.
My skills

My favorite mod is Judo but I am also good at Aikido and Boxshu Mushu. I know how to play judo the best, but Aikido and Boxshu Mushu are just fine as well
Why Origin?

I have been looking for a clan for a while now and whenever I see one of your players in-game they are kind and fun to play with, I am also looking for an official, well led clan.
Activity

I play every day of the week accept for Sundays and I post on the forums all the time (Selling/buying heads, items, ect). I check my PMs daily and respond to them as soon as I can. I make heads that I sell on the forums and I play the actual game every day.

Past Toribash experience

I once had a account maybe a year ago, I was a 2nd Dan Black Belt and usually won tourneys in Judo, my steam account got hacked due to CS:GO and I lost everything, so now a year later I am creating a new account(Note this is not an alt, I still do not have my other account).
About my life and myself:

My name is Curtis, I live in California. (I will not tell last name for safety reasons) I am a 14 year old boy who plays video games on a regular basis, I play football, soccer, and some basketball. I am good at math and science. I can play guitar. I guess i'm okay at art (Don't get your hopes up, I said i'm okay xD). I go to Christian club and I am a Christian. Recently i broke my nose on a trampoline, had to have surgery. I like to go camping and shooting, I also enjoy making custom knifes.
Communication

Unfortunately I do not have Skype and I am not aloud to have Skype, because my parents are protective, but I am open to join your way of communication as long as it does not include webcams. Thank you for reading my application, I hope it wasn't bad, and I hope you decide I can join Origin. -SprynPry

Attachment 566527
Attachment 566528
Attachment 566529
Enjoy

hmm at first glance your app dose not have much info in it but once i read it it had a bit more then was expecting and its a good app other then the fact you didnt read our first post witch you have to to be accepted into origin

my vote is NO
omg I am so sorry, yes i did read it, I know I dont have proof of it but I made sure to include everything of first post accept for the purple monkey, i am very sorry and I hope you can reconsider, I would not like a simple mistake to effect my chances at a good clan but if that is what it comes to so be it. I am sorry. Please try and look at the proof, i separated into sections i told you about my life, skills, everything needed, accept for Purple monkeys run wild in the red forest. how can i make it up to you, if there is any way to
Last edited by sprynpry; Jun 15, 2016 at 10:01 PM.
well im pretty sure the others will also say no because of that so you can always try again 3 or so days after you get denied