Toribash
Had lots of fun with text concatenators, my favorite is the 'random excuse generator'. Nice work Red.
-----
Loving Nicks twitter account as well.
Last edited by IIInsanEEE; Apr 7, 2015 at 01:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Has anyone played that new dark-soulsy game ''Bloodsomething'? Thinking of getting it. People are saying it's like casual Demon Souls, which is good for me cus I really cbf attempting those games. I'll either get that or I'll buy a new pair of pants. Can't decide which.
I've heard Bloodborne was pretty good, yeah. I would watch some gameplay on YouTube first or something, just to be sure you want it. The story is really convoluted, so watching half an hour won't spoil anything.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
So! I was wondering if anyone would want to get on to war. Either today or tomorrow. I'm home bound for a little bit so I have some extra time to hang with you guys. Though I have extra time I also have school. So consider that I might not be on in the later hours of the day.
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
Okay, so we've finally put pen to paper and now we're allied with Phoenix. Everyone, pls, if you haven't voted in their DSC poll, vote 'acid4lyf'.
Goldenrox, tomorrow I may help you with the war, I just have to go to sleep now, get up early for college class, you know. Also, if you don't get people to help you, feel free to do it 1 vs 1. We believe in you ;)

Gzz, that poll is the worse I have seen. K ftw!
Getting a haircut and going shopping for some fresh 'smart-casual' clothes tomorrow. Apparently it's not okay to rock up at school and teach in shorts and sandels. Think I could get away with wearing a polo? If not it's probably just gonna be button-up shirts and chinos. Ah well, with whatever I throw on I know I'll look good ;)
Yeah austria's pretty beautiful.

View from restaurant up mountain

-----
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
Okay, so we've finally put pen to paper and now we're allied with Phoenix. Everyone, pls, if you haven't voted in their DSC poll, vote 'acid4lyf'.

Don't you even fucking dare vote acid4lyf.
Last edited by Zelda; Apr 8, 2015 at 12:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Good morning sweet princess
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
Yeah austria's pretty beautiful.

View from restaurant up mountain

-----

Don't you even fucking dare vote acid4lyf.

Wait, did you take that pic? I thought Austria was desert. I must be very dumb.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.