Toribash
Originally Posted by Jigcat View Post
Nick: Jigcat
Belt: Black belt. Main was either 2nd or 3rd dan.
Forum Activity: I tend to post in places where posts don't count towards post count. 5/10
Ingame Activity: 8/10
Past Clans: ITUA, I didn't enjoy being a leader of a clan. Black_Ma, Leader's a straight dick.
Bad History: I have a clean slate :^)
Why do you want to join?: Everyone I have met from Ultimate *cough N3WB cough* have seemed to be pretty chill. I believe I can fit in with the clan in terms of personality and skill. Ultimate has been one of those clans I have been contemplating to join so here I am. c:
What can you offer to Ultimate?: I have been deemed to be pretty skilled to various people that I know of. I am an active person on the forums so I can bring activity into the clan I suppose. I know this clan is slowly deteriorating in terms of activity so I hope to be your remedy :^).
Additional information (free form) is optional. Limit to 1 paragraph.: My name is Aaron also known as Jigcat. As said above, I am a 15 year old fuck. I enjoy doing cross country and track for my school. My GMT is -5. I have been playing Toribash for about 4 years and decided to come back just recently. I have forgotten my main account same so I can't provide that :/.
Replays (post as an attachment): Sorry, no replays :/

Thanks for reading :/

From what I've seen Jig is a great player ingame, nice guy and a good fit for ultimate. Also comes in clutch in bets heh
M8
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Hate View Post
Ok Hello there [u]ltimate this is my own application to this clan
so when you are reading this please tell me if I missed anything or have to add anything I am a very open minded person

So here we go my name is Jay.I am a 15 year old high school sophomore. I live in New York, Manhattan. My Timezone is -5.I love to do outdoor track and field. At this moment that is what I want to do further on. I also do art technology as my main class only because its fun doing gifs and learning how to change pictures. I am a very creative person I would say I love to try new things and be part of things that are unique.

My toribash history is pretty common. I left toribash 3 years ago with the same account I think Rotten got the name and after I came back to the name back. I never had infractions that I remember I was really active I can tell you that and my ingame history was living toribash. I was young so I thought toribash was the next game I played non-stop like I did not have a social life. I was crazy active back then though and I am thinking of being active and ingame again.

So the reason I chose this clan was because this is a clan I remember very well. when I was a nooby I dreamed of being in the same clan as Beta. and the other talented fellows here. I was always ingame when a member of this clan was in a betting server or so and when I watched them play I said ''wow this guys are great''. I never did apply cause I thought I was unskilled to be in the same clan as these other skilled guys.
so now I think would be the right time I was a 7th dan when I quit so I think I still have that skill ingame and I think I could bring something to the table for this clan.

Anyways please think about if I can join this clan or if I still have a lot of growing into toribash left. And remember tell me if I did anything wrong.

Originally Posted by Jigcat View Post
Nick: Jigcat
Belt: Black belt. Main was either 2nd or 3rd dan.
Forum Activity: I tend to post in places where posts don't count towards post count. 5/10
Ingame Activity: 8/10
Past Clans: ITUA, I didn't enjoy being a leader of a clan. Black_Ma, Leader's a straight dick.
Bad History: I have a clean slate :^)
Why do you want to join?: Everyone I have met from Ultimate *cough N3WB cough* have seemed to be pretty chill. I believe I can fit in with the clan in terms of personality and skill. Ultimate has been one of those clans I have been contemplating to join so here I am. c:
What can you offer to Ultimate?: I have been deemed to be pretty skilled to various people that I know of. I am an active person on the forums so I can bring activity into the clan I suppose. I know this clan is slowly deteriorating in terms of activity so I hope to be your remedy :^).
Additional information (free form) is optional. Limit to 1 paragraph.: My name is Aaron also known as Jigcat. As said above, I am a 15 year old fuck. I enjoy doing cross country and track for my school. My GMT is -5. I have been playing Toribash for about 4 years and decided to come back just recently. I have forgotten my main account same so I can't provide that :/.
Replays (post as an attachment): Sorry, no replays :/

Thanks for reading :/

eh, why not.

I give you guys a yes.
ugly
I think Hate will not return check this thread^^

And Jig, yeh why not but I've never seen you play and you dont have replays , replay is a good way to have my yes
Didn't have time to play today. Will get replays asap fyerr :c
-----
s
-----
s
Attached Files
dsgdas.rpl (38.4 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Jigcat; Feb 18, 2016 at 09:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Nick:imnoob265
Belt:8th dan
forum activity:7
ingame activity:8
past clans: [L]
bad history: duel scamming once
why i want to join: because i want to make a lot of friends and learn alot moves from you guys
what can i offer: i dont know... skills?
i have a brother, he plays toribash too but he's in JollyR so dont think i'm an alt
Attached Files
aas.rpl (41.1 KB, 3 views)
"That was LEGITNESS "
You ate my sandwich, i'm goin to kill you