Toribash
name:adzy20
gmt:+8
come from:brunei darussalam,south east asia
belt:brown belt
global rank:1547(1645.01)
mod rank:122(1640.92)
i was invited by jen5
*Sigh* No,no, no. Even your grammar is all mixed up. I don't think this is the right clan for you, sorry.
beware
the goblin
.im not got on english.sorry ok?bye i know why im not accept on sandwish because not good on english
Last edited by Adzy20; Nov 15, 2011 at 06:23 AM.
adzy app repost
I am posting adzy's app for him due to his lack of english grammar this should not restrict somebody from joining the clan. adzy would really like to be in this clan maybe could you find in your heart to accept him into sandwich.If so i will tell him. thank you for you time and patience for reading this post.
Hello guys, I'm not very active lately due to exams and school shit.
-----
Tamakuu, have you tryed for official?
-----
And, do you rank people, or do we have to be like someone who puts everything in the clan? (I try)
Last edited by Sneaky; Nov 15, 2011 at 10:39 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ES Member | [a] Adventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Adzy20 View Post
i was invited by jen5

I think we should close the recruitment area and concentrate on getting higher belt players. Higher belt players mean more chance of being official for the clan so from now on, we should raise the bar to 2nd dan.
Meh....
Maybe but then I'll be kicked and that would suck.
-----
Originally Posted by Adzy20 View Post
i was invited by jen5

I don't think Jen can invite.
-----
Tamakuu, I haven't had the chance to say this... Thanks, without you I would have killed myself, thanks again. ;)
Last edited by Sneaky; Nov 15, 2011 at 11:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ES Member | [a] Adventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I feel like an outsider I have been gone so long. Tama that set is awesome but in my opinion you should branch out from lines and make something else.
-----
Originally Posted by TamaKuu View Post
Yeah >_<.

Totally here waiting to make you an uber set similar to mine except demonic :u.

And if you're thinking "What the hell, what set? I have no idea what you're talking about :/" Then I mean THIS ONE.

Am I Supposed to be Gabriel?
Last edited by Creek; Nov 15, 2011 at 08:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
If nobody's perfect and I'm a nobody, does that make me perfect?
Originally Posted by DanWebb11 View Post
Maybe but then I'll be kicked and that would suck.

Dan u wouldnt be kicked, all present members should remained but future members should be no less than 2nd dan.
Meh....
And besides Dan. You're awseome :B.

and Yeah gabe, I gotta get some new set ideas :B. Gabriel is an Angel, one of our so called "God" 's favorite messenger.

And sorry jen, I don't do that. I told you this when you were in my server. My clan is one of the hardest to get into. You had good english, and nothing pissed me off in it.
beware
the goblin