Toribash
Originally Posted by LastGod View Post
Visit our Favorite Anime OSTs thread. If you're too lazy to do that, here's the gist of my opinion: The soundtrack of 5 Centimeters Per Second, the "ef - a tale of" series, the Clannad OST and the Spice and Wolf series' OST.

I love this. XD

Can anyone make a GIF of her little dance that starts at 1:26 and ends at 1: 31(and have it rewind for a loop)? Or the one at 0:18'ish. I'm too lazy to make one.

i love this too
it's so awesome
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Elemental Gelade is awesome, probably the best thing I've watched in terms of action in a while.. also the first anime I actually downloaded in HD and didn't watch from a stream. Episode 11.

*also goes by the name of erementar gerad

Just made one myself. Yay!

Nice. Made with the Vocaloid dancing program thing?

Also, I'll be updating the Anime Champions when I can get my hands on a computer - Be ready.
Last edited by Kyou-kun; Jan 25, 2012 at 12:16 AM.
[19:32] <@darilu-kun> tori = furry, bash = pride
Originally Posted by Kyou-kun View Post
Nice. Made with the Vocaloid dancing program thing?

Also, I'll be updating the Anime Champions when I can get my hands on a computer - Be ready.

Nope. Straight from the raw file (for the choreography) used in the video I showed you. The Vocaloid dancing simulation system is a bit glitchy on my end and wouldn't get smooth FPS. It got a bit annoying so I decided to do things the easy way.

Also,

I want a leek. ._.'
Last edited by LastGod; Jan 25, 2012 at 05:16 AM.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
T_T

My entire anime collection is gone thanks to a bad external hard drive. OSTs are intact, but the episodes are gone. =.=

Too lazy to torrent them again and I can't even stream them thanks to all of the upload services turning off their video streaming (that scare with Megaupload frightened all the other big names too). I'd settle for 360p, particularly because of my bandwidth limit on my wired connection, but even that won't work...

No rewatching anime for me. -.-'
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
T_T

My entire anime collection is gone thanks to a bad external hard drive. OSTs are intact, but the episodes are gone. =.=

Too lazy to torrent them again and I can't even stream them thanks to all of the upload services turning off their video streaming (that scare with Megaupload frightened all the other big names too). I'd settle for 360p, particularly because of my bandwidth limit on my wired connection, but even that won't work...

No rewatching anime for me. -.-'

if you mmm joined the IRC sometime you would know we at Anime United have a seedbox
Anime United