Toribash
Greetings,

My names Kerlis and I'm 16 years of age. I've chosen to apply for this clan because you are all very social and a prominent part of the Toribash community, thats something I would most definitely like to be a part of. I was previously in [Sin] and [Temp](due to a merge with Aku with Ootogi). I would be more than delighted to meet those of you I haven't met and post often! Please let me know if I've forgotten to cover something.
Why
Back?
App was ok, but i've known him for a good while. I say you should accept him.

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

Originally Posted by Kerlis View Post
Greetings,

My names Kerlis and I'm 16 years of age. I've chosen to apply for this clan because you are all very social and a prominent part of the Toribash community, thats something I would most definitely like to be a part of. I was previously in [Sin] and [Temp](due to a merge with Aku with Ootogi). I would be more than delighted to meet those of you I haven't met and post often! Please let me know if I've forgotten to cover something.

Why should we accept you?
Why not, he's go in-game. heseems nice too. I give my YES.
Last edited by Broskii; Mar 16, 2011 at 10:36 PM.
WAPOW ~ Krulls ~ Flamesmash ~ Eltyion ~ Pimpkilla ~ ExtremeAlt ~ Bet you won't war us ~~~
Originally Posted by Kingsta View Post
Why should we accept you?

You should accept me because I'm a friendly person, which would imply that I don't cause any problems and I'm also very generous with whatever I have. I have no problem doing any favor for whoever asks. Also, I would try and get into the habit of becoming a frequent poster again, all my posts are from when I was in [Sin] and from my old org [BRO] which unfortunately died in the time where I had disappeared from TB.
Why
Back?
He's very mature, and I like the way he posts. Yes.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Yes yes yes yes yes yEs yESYSEY SEYES.

Used to know ya pretty well, hung out quite a bit.

Great fella.
oh we are voting here?

ok yes bold LOL!OL!L!OL!ol1ol1l1
l212
l1
o12

Don't spam.

Yes. I say yes.
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.