Yet still raped.
Zanzy's Hoe Club!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[GATA] [Inq] [doc]lover [GU] [BISH] [r]tard [Addicted]Allie [Doxa]Allie
OKAY FUCK IT THIS SONG IS BAD - Ryuu
<Malvie> Zanzaba; only for you, baby.

"Ehh, I'm sorry. I'm just being a dick."
Originally Posted by Gwie View Post
I am studying in University for agronomist engineer (<---Dunno if it's spelled correctly :P).

Nice to see you pay enough attention to spell the word:P
What does a guy in that job do?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Originally Posted by Bust3r View Post
http://aforadrian.com/marcoisfuckingstupid.html

lol.

lol'ed so hard man.

/me gives Bust3r a medal for his services
Originally Posted by Aspire
HAHAHA, I'M NOT A LOCAL MODERATOR ANYMORE. YOU STUPID PEOPLE!

Just watched the first 10 eps of Code Geass and I'm hooked like the pain in Alan's broken leg.
OH NO MY SIG IS BOLD AND CENTERED!!!
Originally Posted by Uric View Post
Not much of a clan if people are constantly at each others throats.
The whole point in a clan is for people to all get along, and to enjoy it!

Depending on what you clarify as spam, I say you should allow small quantities as it allows the clans members to get to know each other. What is the point in having constantly serious conversations? That's what people grow bored of, and thus why people leave clans.

If it's a serious thread with a decent conversation ongoing, don't ruin it by saying something ridiculous and unrelated.

This is just my interpretation.

This guy knows what he is talking about.
But also, too much spam can result in the serious members leaving. It's like a fucking see-saw.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Hmm yes. I follow XKCD regularly, and that, dear Dread, is disgusting. D:
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Originally Posted by Gwie View Post
I love music as well as I do like soccer and rubgy. I enjoy watching TV and playing in the PC when I get time to do it. I also like tennis, although I suck at it, and I like watching tennis matches too. Nadal won Roland Garros here in France today. :3

My PC has a pool table in it, does yours?
The iPad? Durp.
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Exactly. Hence the allowance of "small quantities" of spam in non-serious threads.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks