Toribash
Did you do anything with graphic programs (changing brightness or stuff included) or is it just purely from the camera?

And what time was the photo taken? Because it kinda bugs me, sun is so bright, but the rest is dark and I don't know what to think D:

It looks neat. Maybe if it was huge, it'd do good as some wallpaper.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Um... I just played around with the contrast a bit, not too much btw., except for that, I did nothing.
It was taken around 12 o'clock and the sorounding areas are dark because the camera focused on the bright sun and made the rest darker.

Also I actually resized it so I can use it as a wallpaper. It's 1922x1080.
Linky.

This is what's been keeping me busy from working on the clan pic. Working on a rainbow remake set for me.
Seriously cluttered and it has some circle brushes, I don't really like it :/
Sorry if I offended you in any way etc, I just felt like saying what I have on my mind :<
It's supposed to be a cluster fuck of crazymess.
It's also supposed to look like a clown to a shit on it.
more pics because jtank has a bone to pick with me

It captures a good summer mood, but I have NO idea in what price range it moves...
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
It's not to sell, it's a personal set for me.

Back from before I joined addicted i had a crazy wierd ass hippy rainbow set, and this is ANOTHER remake of it. ( v3)
Blerg, way too cluttered, even if it's supposed to be cluttered.
Your previous rainbowset was so much better :|

That's just.. meh.
[Addicted]