Toribash
View Poll Results: Where is tl;dr?
lol
4 Votes / 36.36%
fag
7 Votes / 63.64%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Umm... I think I still remember that Delaid said having no wibbles and spam thread in their clan forums. He already took it out in the annoucement board since it expired. I am not sure if the rule still stands but up to you guys.
I think ruadhan will do it.

or if you want to wait until I get home from school, I can manage something.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
They are indeed serious.
Also, yay it's not goatse anymore.
〈---[℘iℜatez]---[NO⍉T]---[⍉shi]---〉
Okay, My names Andrew. I live in Washington DC currently. My family might move sometime soon. I'm 15 and in 9th grade and just like Corey i am failing with ease. Nobody really likes each other here in DC. People always get shot and stuff. I enjoy little techno, rock, and hip hop. I play Bass(gay) and i draw. I have never tried texturing because i have no patience for it. I pretty much play Toribash most of the time. I also browse the internet for other games to play.
Thats pretty much it. Besides me having brownish orangish rusty colored hair. Technically im a ginger but i lack severely in freckles.
Soo, my name is Tyler if it already isnt obvious, i'm 13 and live in a small town inside canada nova scotia called porters lake, I enjoy browsing the internet and joining communities because every fucking person around me in this shithole is a faggot, so why not meet other people around the world.

While there are some people that are not faggots it doesn't help that I am trapped in a class filled with immature little whores and drama queens who are the classic idiots - the ones who smoke and do drugs because they think it's cool, or being "cool" means being popular etc.

Anyways, I like to play basketball, swimming, biking, pretty much any sport you can think of I am pretty decent at, basketball being my best.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
My names Ruadhan, I'm 13, and I live in Dublin which is in Ireland. I like playing guitar and toribash, hanging out with friends, normal stuff. I don't play any sports but i used to play rugby and soccer. I started kickboxing a while ago and I am getting good at it. I like listening to rock, nearly every kind of metal and hardcore rave.
〈---[℘iℜatez]---[NO⍉T]---[⍉shi]---〉