Toribash
if you don't mind, i'd like to draw a snek in your honor

want to continue trying to get out of this artistic rut and starting to just not care about consistency of content

also pledging you on patreon
Last edited by Marrez; Jun 22, 2016 at 06:45 AM.
beware
the goblin
HHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THANK YOU

Also that's totally fine, not like i have a copyright claim to sneks. Also also, you have the exact opposite problem of me; i'm worried about drawing too much of the same stuff, because my brain tends to gravitate towards the same things all the time. While that's not necessarily bad, it kind of bothers me, and is one of the reasons for my current art slump. :v
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
i drew a snek too for shook since he my master doodler

with pledging, does it take X amount of money a month if thats how much you pledge, or can i give you a certain amount at once for now?
Last edited by WeooWeoo; Jun 22, 2016 at 08:55 PM.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
certain amount now and you can always change it

i believe

idk i did 3 dollars and will continue to do so
beware
the goblin
In my case, due to having selected the "per month" option, pledges begin to get processed on the 1st of every month (they say it can take up to 72 hours), so if you just want to donate once, you can pull your pledge after that. I'd like to set up a much more convenient donation button via PayPal, but that's not terribly easy to figure out, and i'm not sure how the paypal.me thing works yet. :v
would you rather have fingers as long as your legs or legs as long as your fingers?

feel free to draw your response))
why not a dick as long as my legs

??

oh well

I'd pick the latter because having fingers that long would involve them snapping like twigs multiple times per day, and that would be extremely painful. At least stubby legs wouldn't have that problem, plus i'd have an excuse for sitting on my ass all day. :v

also here have a thing i've been doodling on while on vacation

bloop

Scanner is currently absent so you'll have to make due with a potato photo. I call him Sir Boutiz Faiz. :v
Originally Posted by Shook View Post
why not a dick as long as my legs

but I already do so

kappa

how have you been btw shook?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
them's some short legs you have then

:U

I've been fine, vacation was nice despite the occasional parent-related frustration (my dad's one of those dads who has to document EVERYTHING with both photos and videos, my mom's even more opposed to physical activity than i am, and they're both prone to bickering and remaining stationary for long periods of time when they should be moving), but i can't possibly bring myself to be more than momentarily miffed about those. I also have a bump on my head from a veeeeeeery low-hanging part of a low ceiling, which i managed to ram with surprising force given that i was trying to sneak. No concussion, injury or violent sickness was had though, so overall i'd say that was a good and much needed vacation. :v