Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Vordred View Post
Omnipresence or ubiquity is the property of being present everywhere.

YAY two new words in my brain! .__.
Master of the arcane arts
Originally Posted by Kingsta View Post
Download IceChat7, then add the server irc.toribash.com and then /join #TA
It's the best thing to do!

Or just us the webchat and /join #TA there

Okay, thank you so much!
Master of the arcane arts
Well, I got my pc back, so yay.

Well, like yo see, my name is 17april and my real name is Hansel Dwi Putra, I'm 13 years old(14 years old this year) and I lived in West Java, Indonesia, my timezone is +7. Like I said before, my favourite hobby is football, I loved to play it and I'm in a football team/football school called Ms soccer. I train everyday and dream will be a professional football player. My second favourite hobby is music, I really loved music (pop and rock), I have about 400 songs in my phone

My everyday activities are go to school, study at home, read books (Usually I read comic book and Novel too), play tb and some other activities. Not all of them I really like, actually I don't really like study hard too much, I'm really bad at math, seriously. But I like history, it's really fun.

About tb:
I'm pretty active ingame,I'm 4th dan blackbelt and abd and aikido is one of my favourite mods. I never think if I'm really awesome at aikido or abd, but I really enjoyed playing that mod.
I want to join this org cause abd and aikido is a basic mod in tb and I liked it so much, this org is seems like a really cool org, no jokes.

Well, maybe this is my app, sorry if my grammar is sucks, I'm trying to improve it.

Thanks.

-17april

(You can see my replays in my old application in page 91)
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
Originally Posted by 17april View Post
Well, I got my pc back, so yay.

Well, like yo see, my name is 17april and my real name is Hansel Dwi Putra, I'm 13 years old(14 years old this year) and I lived in West Java, Indonesia, my timezone is +7. Like I said before, my favourite hobby is football, I loved to play it and I'm in a football team/football school called Ms soccer. I train everyday and dream will be a professional football player. My second favourite hobby is music, I really loved music (pop and rock), I have about 400 songs in my phone

My everyday activities are go to school, study at home, read books (Usually I read comic book and Novel too), play tb and some other activities. Not all of them I really like, actually I don't really like study hard too much, I'm really bad at math, seriously. But I like history, it's really fun.

About tb:
I'm pretty active ingame,I'm 4th dan blackbelt and abd and aikido is one of my favourite mods. I never think if I'm really awesome at aikido or abd, but I really enjoyed playing that mod.
I want to join this org cause abd and aikido is a basic mod in tb and I liked it so much, this org is seems like a really cool org, no jokes.

Well, maybe this is my app, sorry if my grammar is sucks, I'm trying to improve it.

Thanks.

-17april

(You can see my replays in my old application in page 91)

I put the things I like in bold.

I like this app better than the one before. You really should have applied like this in the first place in my opinion.. I would love to see more people active ingame! Maybe we will meet ingame sometime but, considering your timezone is +7 and mine is 0, It may be difficult.

Yes from the all mighty Kingsta.
Ok hi

My name is Raimie or you can call me Gazorite
Im 2nd dan but dont too care about my rank because i have problem with it
I wanna join this org. Because i saw many people put this org. In their sig.
I am pretty active in both ingame and forum
My favourite mod is ABD and normal Aikido

My application maybe simple because i dont know what to post anymore
[Gear] | [TMO] | ARA
Apply for Gear here!!!
Originally Posted by Gazorite View Post
Ok hi

My name is Raimie or you can call me Gazorite
Im 2nd dan but dont too care about my rank because i have problem with it
I wanna join this org. Because i saw many people put this org. In their sig.
I am pretty active in both ingame and forum
My favourite mod is ABD and normal Aikido

My application maybe simple because i dont know what to post anymore

The lack of effort in this application depresses me.. No sorry.

And guys, 17April gave his replays in his application in the page before this one