Toribash
Also I don't think anyone saw the cleverly placed white text of mine.
I technically voted yes on b3st.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
i saw it =]
"Whats with the steering wheel in your pants?" "ARGH! It's driving me nuts!" Phantom Co-Leader!
So are you going to vote yaksha? if the next is yes someone invite him
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Here's My App

Well hello [Phantom] my name is chad Murray and I'm from the little Caribbean isle of Barbados.. im 15years of age and I'm a huge of toribash and shooter styled and football games..I'm a Huuuge soccer fan (Manchester united all the way !!)..What i really love is to Fuck around mess around with my clan in-game and hopefully we can do this along with other activities if i'm accepted. As i said before im a huge football fan and i play other games , also i'm still a kid so if I'm not on toribash i'm usually at school, hanging out with my friends or spending time with my girlfriend,playing football or sleeping.. or something along those lines .. Not entirely sure what number my GMT would be, but i'm from Barbados..My past clans and why I left them are listed below: Below v
[Smile] Renamed to [Brave]i left because the clan is very inactive and dying.
[Pulse]: Died
[Pure Chaos]: i was kicked for inactivity because it was my mid-terms in school and i didn't have time to inform them because i was studying.
[Smoke] : Went pretty close to dying point and was kicked for inactivity due to exams and my laptop Fucked up had to be fixed around that time, so i was unable to inform them :/.
[Asian]: Not much activity going on with that clan.
Well im trying my best to be very very active on the forum as well as i am in-game..i'd rate both at about 8 or 9 out of 10 .As of recent i usually have to take breaks from TB because i have to study for my examinations in June/July, but i'll try my best to post as frequently as possible..even if i'm denied but still allowed to post on topic's (Unless Told not to do so), because i'm really interested in this clan and want to be apart of it .. so if i'm not accepted i would like to be a single ally.
Here's a Photo of my tori aswell:

Fingerz

My favorite mods are Judo,Judofrac, Aikido ,ABD ,wushu,running.tbm ,runkido,all Jisse sparring mods and pendulumjump..I so very much hate Mother FuckingLenshu, but i'll occasionally play it i guess..i'm trying to get better at it step by step.I Hope i gave enough info and proved my self worthy of joining Phantom.Also if there are any lingering questions feel free to ask.

----
Here's hoping :>
Attached Files
oFingerzoVsOmega .rpl (703.6 KB, 2 views)
RasmusVsFingerz.rpl (109.6 KB, 2 views)
SerianVsFingerz..rpl (284 Bytes, 2 views)
Last edited by Nigma; Jan 7, 2013 at 05:57 PM.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
Hi, you know how every clan has leaders and co-leaders and such? Well I'm the Clan Zayex. You may know me as "Zayex"

Originally Posted by OFingerzO View Post

1. [something about fucking clan members that I deleted]

2. also i'm still a kid

3. spending time with my girlfriend

4. i'm denied but still allowed to post on topic's [B](Unless Told not to do so)

5. if i'm not accepted i would like to be a single ally.

6. Also if there are any lingering questions feel free to ask.>

1. I don't like fucking men | -10pts.

2. So is everyone else in toribash | -20pts.

3. OMG PICS OR GTFO

4. You have just been told not to do so.

5. Maybe, that's up to azure.

6. Do you even lift?

Final result:

the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Meh, okay then ..it's alright.Also wtf are you talking about fucking clan members? i said i like to fuck around with...that means mess around like do things ingame , but you had to assume it was a homosexual statement .. speaks alot about you but whatever :/ you didn't have to be a prick about it .
-----
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
Lenshu is the shit

i really never liked lenshu..when i first started playing the game i never enjoyed it along with the gravity but i'm just getting into game modes with that type of gravity ,so i guess i'll try it out again ..also i'm kinda bummed out that i was denied and also , wasn't it zayex who was suppose to be that one homosexual guy who was in a relationship with some other dude over toribash? meh i could be mistaken , idk.and also isn't he that one guy who keeps creating those threads that always end up in the hall of shame?... erm , also i mean no disrespect.
Last edited by Nigma; Jan 8, 2013 at 12:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
you didn't have to be a prick about it.

Actually I did, that's my job.

Also yeah, I knew you didn't mean "having sex" with men; I was trolling because I wanted to see how you'd react. Helpful hint: it's not a good idea criticizing a high ranked clan member's ways, that won't help you get in any faster.

1. i really never liked lenshu

2. also i'm kinda bummed out that i was denied

3. and also , wasn't it zayex who was suppose to be that one homosexual guy who was in a relationship with some other dude over toribash? meh i could be mistaken.

4. , idk.and also isn't he that one guy who keeps creating those threads that always end up in the hall of shame?... erm , also i mean no disrespect.

1. Lenshu is fucking retarded, hush is a moron.

2. You can still get in if basically everyone else says yes to you.

3. That was a joke. It was that Slybash and I were lovers in the same town. But I think you were talking about something else. The other thing, was that slybash is in an online relationship with someone here. (not me).

4. I haven't had a thread end up in hall of shame since like mid 2011. (besides that c/p I did 3 days before the apocalypse)

5. What's your point in bringing these events up (both of which are wrong).

6. Are you trying to discredit my clan authority?

7. I don't like people who say things like "wasn't he the guy..." or "I heard he...", if you have something to say about me, say it. I enjoy criticism, it gets me off.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma