Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of Nikag's text effect should we use for the video?
Option 1 (itsbruce)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 2 (dagreja)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 3 (theultimatum)
14 Votes / 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

PM your answers to Poppo. We don't need that discussion on here. But anyway, I hate poppo a lot. He fails at life. He deserves nothing. No success. I mean, look at this guy!!! Jk. Ima be in game in a little bit guys. Then lets decimate some people in wars.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
Originally Posted by poppo361 View Post
Guys, I have a question. How many of you hate/dislike me? I'm asking because I want to make sure I'm loved by all members of Fyre.

I'm not gonna hide it , cuz i sorta alredy told everyone else. Yes I dislike you.

Also ppl send ur dam applications to spmSL or else dere aint gonna be no tourny.
Hobomoose|Rainbowz|Noah|Simon|Foxtop
we need to kick in-active people with no reason we said we were along time ago,
there is way to many people in this clan that are in-active.
I was wondering to whoever I layed in-game in the last week. Have I been improving?
-----
Originally Posted by poppo361 View Post
Guys, I have a question. How many of you hate/dislike me? I'm asking because I want to make sure I'm loved by all members of Fyre.

To be real Idk you that much you ont seem as fun as ulti ^_^ so I think we needs to talk more.
Last edited by iSilent; Nov 16, 2011 at 01:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
For the first time in my life...I'm really mad.
I leave for a single day to solve some IRL problems,and you guys spam the whole thread.
Punishment for it will be a single X,to the following persons :
  • iSilent
  • Boomertan

--
Poppo,your in-game bans are lowering our rep.
You ban without an reason,and all of them brings more enemies to us(Kowla and Sentinel,probably more people).Please stop,we don't want our clan to become full of enemies.
Remember : You're not the mighty Hanz0,scouting the forum and banning stuff.(You will understand)
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥