Toribash
Originally Posted by Demon View Post
I am sorry for wasting your time with my application.

I feel sad, cause I go and defend tripstone to come to find out that because I bought qi I

can't be accepted. What I don't get is how supporting the game I play is wrong for

frowned upon. It was fun playing with you tripstone, I learned a lot the few times I

played your one of the best players in the game and I had the chance to play you 1 on 1.

I hope eVo does well in the future .

~Demon

Buying QI is the FIRST thing you should mention to us, there are some players we get around that for and some we don't.
Supporting the game isn't a bad thing but when you cheat your way through your belts? That a different story.

So you wanna tell me how much QI you bought, any other accounts, bans, who you bought the account from?

Leaving in a rage just tells me you were never serious about joining, you wanna prove me otherwise?
You told me I was decline, how I was supposed to reply?

I bought 15k qi banned because rkg stole my account and tried to sell it.

I didn't buy the account.
Your normal belt was?
And why did you buy QI?
That's not good reputation for you to get into a great clan, most clans most likely wont accept you for the fact you bought QI.
Great?

I bought qi cause i had money.

and most clans don't care.

To me all clans are just clans none great none horrible.
Last edited by Parasite; Sep 9, 2011 at 01:18 PM.
Great is not a belt, don't try and be a smartass here im trying to FUCKING HELP YOU.

You bought QI cuz you had money? that doesn't improve your skill, it does nothing for you.

Most clans don't care because those clans are for fucking noobs, they don't know skill if I ripped them in 7 pieces every match. A 3rd Dan who earned all there QI would beat the shit out of any Custom or Master Belt that bought it because they learned and have the experience that the Custom and Master Belts do not.
THINK ABOUT IT I TOLD YOU I BOUGHT 15K QI SO THAT SAYS THAT I WAS 5TH DAN WHEN I BOUGHT QI.

Fuck.

I am telling brucia that I lied for you and that hippo wasnt trolling or flaming or being racist.

I am fucking stupid for going out and helping some one and lying for them.
Alright well I was gonna make a deal with you but it doesn't seem like you care.
Don't know where this childish additude is coming from but it says your 17? Act like it.

Also I did not lie, you did, go ahead and put it on me, just makes you look bad.
make me look bad?

make a deal?

Enough, if anybody is acting childish it's you for telling me to lie for you.

If you didn't lie then when was hippy flaming or or acting racist towards me?

You think to highly of your self and the clan.

Which shows that this clan is lower then most cause unlike you most leaders dont think there clan is the best.
Unless your willing to listen to what I have to say, fuck off.

I did not tell you to lie for me, and also I whispered Brucia the second you told me hippy was, the VERY second.
Tripstone, you told me to tell brucia that hippy was being racist towards me and flaming before he called me an asshole.

I was being an asshole at the time.

So that one name doesn't count for flaming.

I should have known you were two faced.