Toribash
I'd post a map of my world, but I can't find a good map viewer. I just rendered it using mcmap or whatever, and it's not high enough resolution, or rather imageshack wont' let you zoom in to see it. Sigh.

Also, I just quit a server ( craft.minestick.com ) Because one of the admins had a problem against swearing. I'd been to the server for awhile, and man, this honestly scared me. Seriously? Who the fuck is stupid enough to let someone who can't handle swearing be an admin? If they can't handle swearing then they shouldn't even be on the internet. Fucking idiots. :|

and yes, I mad.
If you don't mind me asking, what kind of server specs does a 3.5$ server have and about how many slots could it handle?
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
If you don't mind me asking, what kind of server specs does a 3.5$ server have and about how many slots could it handle?

It says it in the post.

edit:

here
http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...postcount=1055
-----
on the stone tier i've got these people playing currently:

me, kyou, doxxy, fate/failxd, kt700, carbonking, and raiden. + we skype daily.

Great, great fun.
Last edited by Clow; Mar 6, 2011 at 06:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I might get stone tier sometime soon. I"m gonna be asking around in irc to see how many people would willingly play frequently. I don't want a server that's full one day, then all of a sudden people are just like "meh, it was a one time thing, huehue " and I payed that 8$ for one day ;w;
Lel nevermind then. Since alot of tb people are already doing servers i guess i'll just hold off on it then.
Going to pick up a 25$ visa giftcard soon and going to do it every month, will have a server set up for 16 players that is fairly vanilla, mostly building.

Depending if a lot of people join or not, I'll think about upgrading to a 32.
hey lume hvnt seen you around lately. D: luls thoese idiots baned me from kyxcraft pfft.
CALL 911 NOW! WAAAAAB WAB WAB