Toribash
Hey there, it's been quite a while since I last made an app so be gentle please.

I am Ary, better known as Onsola. I live in Argentina, which is at the bottom of south America, I am 17 yo and I have been playing this for 2 years, almost 3. During most of that time I was part of MAU, a clan I joined around the start of 2015, and later that year became it's leader, made it official and then had to quit because of some family issues I had. This year has been really tought at personal level, with one of my cousins dying a week after my birthday and my grandmother having a cv and losing the mobility of her right leg.

Any way, I am mostly known (If I am known at all lol) for my mods, reason why last summer I applied to es modteam and got in. Nevertheless, I also make replays, specially parkour since that's my thing. I would like to join this clan since I am starting to lose interest in forums and I think this would help me to stay active, also I have some friends here and I see you are kinda replaymaking based, which I like.

I hope I didn't really bored you, I'll leave some replays here
Attached Files
mas kusu side kick.rpl (791.1 KB, 3 views)
construction wip3.rpl (979.1 KB, 3 views)
ConstructionParkour.tbm (29.0 KB, 2 views)
pk dream fluid try.rpl (952.9 KB, 2 views)
parkour-dream.tbm (18.6 KB, 2 views)
I say yes, been working with this great guy in ES team, really dedicated and makes great mods. Don't know about replays, can't view on phone, but I don't think they can change my vote.

~pic
golf
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
Hey there, it's been quite a while since I last made an app so be gentle please.

I am Ary, better known as Onsola. I live in Argentina, which is at the bottom of south America, I am 17 yo and I have been playing this for 2 years, almost 3. During most of that time I was part of MAU, a clan I joined around the start of 2015, and later that year became it's leader, made it official and then had to quit because of some family issues I had. This year has been really tought at personal level, with one of my cousins dying a week after my birthday and my grandmother having a cv and losing the mobility of her right leg.

Any way, I am mostly known (If I am known at all lol) for my mods, reason why last summer I applied to es modteam and got in. Nevertheless, I also make replays, specially parkour since that's my thing. I would like to join this clan since I am starting to lose interest in forums and I think this would help me to stay active, also I have some friends here and I see you are kinda replaymaking based, which I like.

I hope I didn't really bored you, I'll leave some replays here

Sorry I am late, would have def voted
yes. anyways welcome to the family.

Originally Posted by matarika View Post
me and Tripstone got into a disagreement, and it revealed something about his character i wasn't so happy with, so i decided it was time to go. Thanks for accepting me though! I look forward to a long and promising time with Vector

Yes, Completely understand, I also had a similar encounter
which made me decide not to app for evo when I was clan-less.
Anyways, welcome to the family. It's great to have such known
member of the toribash community on our side
~Smoke Weed
Helo.
My name is DeniLumi
Im 13 years old and i play Tb
Im an replaymaker and mods that i play are these : spar,Parkour,Trick,Mas,ukebash
My name Rl name is Deni and im from Albania GTM +1
ive been playning toribash for 2 years (im close to 3 years)
Im mostly known for my sparring style (not so much though :P)
I have been sparring for 2 years parkouring for 2 years tricking for 1 year ukebashing for 7months :3
I have a replay thread which is afk now cuse i aint making any replays...
Everybody says that im funny guy im glad that i can make my friends laugh thoug (that was a bit off topic) Ill put some replays at the corner so u can see how much i suk...
I hope im good with words (im never good with words) *Cries at the corner*
Attached Files
[M] Heads up.rpl (192.5 KB, 7 views)
[M] War Machine.rpl (113.1 KB, 6 views)
[M]Restart.rpl (359.8 KB, 6 views)
When mom gives u money.rpl (301.0 KB, 5 views)
trick Ang3lic.rpl (348.4 KB, 8 views)
tricks with Evaq.rpl (496.5 KB, 7 views)
spar Kirinoi.rpl (408.4 KB, 9 views)
spar Zaud.rpl (516.5 KB, 8 views)
[P]Welcome to the Lie.rpl (1.11 MB, 9 views)
Tk_Practice_Pk.tbm (20.0 KB, 4 views)
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
You seem like a nice guy,
I'll give him a yes.

Young people are always the best, high five!
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █